Tuesday 7 October 2014

Bug Season (nasty) & Tuesday's Tails

Its bug season, meaning a lot of humans are passing around colds and flus. Nasty. Ew. And I have one myself - luckily, the dogs are OK as their own species!!  However Earl still enjoys role-playing for me.


Colds are no fun!


And do you know what the very best medicine is??

Our loving, giving, snugglebum pets will make it all better!

Thats right - our dogs/pets and the love they give!

As you can see very clearly here, Earl is more than happy to role-play the love. Of course he is! He's a love bug bless him.

Our dogs are caring - and they always seem to know when I am not right. Of course I still enjoy long walks and plays with the dogs, but they understand if they are a little slower or I have to retreat at home to lay down. Earl will always join me and make it lovely. Ethel is just her normal, mad but caring self, loving her cuddles and diving up to frantically lick my face and paw me all round. 

I hope you, if you're a human, or your human(s), if your a pet, are feeling OK this freezing time of year where bugs spread rapidly!

Stay warm and cosy guys!!!


Ethel in her sausage roll blanket! 

Ethel loves keeping warm in her lovely big, toasty blanket. 




Now, we would also be delighted to share a story of a dog in need who needs a home, and a toasty fire to curl up at for the rest of her days, as part of Tuesday's Tails.

This is a dog who is not yet ready for rehoming, however after her assessment has finished she will be ready! This little dog is sure to get you waiting and wanting…

Meet Lucy, an older Border Terrier female.

This is her with who we think is her foster mum.



Little Lucy hasn't had the best start at all, and came to Rain Rescue in a bit of a state, but now now been fostered. Bless her heart, she's had a bath and fur-cut, which has made her feel much better. She comes with a rehoming package and is just a total sweetheart, waiting for her forever home.

Isn't she just a sweetheart?

If you are interested in adopting this gorgeous girly when she is put up for official adoption, visit her page and have a closer look to find out more.


We're delighted to be participating in the Tuesday's Tails Blog Hop very kindly hosted by Dogs N Pawz and Taking Dogs - thanks again, guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to join the October Pinch Punch Post with us!!



25 comments:

  1. The flu us going around here, so now we know it's fall! lol Lucy is sure a cutie. sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We dogs know a lot more about you humans than you think. My mom was crying this morning, and when she came over to pet me I gave her a big hug, paws around the neck, nose nuzzle, the whole nine yards. I knew she needed that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Aw, we hope she's OK now. Good job Emma :-)

      Delete
  3. aww feel better!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yuck, I don't like colds either. Bless your heart, I hope that you feel better. I love Earl having sympathy pains for you! Little Lucy is a dream. I'll share her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have had the sniffles so we know Fall is here for sure. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ethel we are convinced you are a stuffie
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! She sure looks like an 'ickle teddy bear <3

      Delete
  7. Yuck...the flu? Not already! Feel better soon! Lucy is a cutie! Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Not pleasant. :-( She sure is. Thanks.

      Delete
  8. Lucy is adorable! Hope she finds a new home and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good nurse! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lot of I pals gettin coffs an colds Earl my pal....we will post bowt Loosy on Twitter fur yoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. We haz herd from Rain rescue on Twitter dat Loosy has found a forever ome my pal!! yay!

    ReplyDelete