Friday 10 October 2014

Paws Up! Its Friday! - Flashback Fridays - Looking back at Pups

Greetings fellow pet lovers!! Today, its Friday, we're delighted to be stating the obvious about, which means only one wonderful thing (well, the main wonderful thing, including the weekend coming, but…) its Paws Up! Its Friday! time, a Friday-ly special occurrence to celebrate at EW.

Today, we are extremely excited to be joining the Flashback Fridays blog hop… so more on that, its badge and the hosts later on in the post! 

Basically, Flashback Fridays are Fridays dedicated to showing photos and/or writing a bit about your pets when they were little. I can't wait to get started!

So, first off, I am going to share Earl's puppy photo, as its been 4 entire years since I took this!!! 

Sorry for the terrible photo quality, I wasn't into photo taking that long ago (I didn't even have any idea about blogs, even!!) and I used simply my little inbuilt iPod camera, or my old digital camera, can't remember exactly!!!


Adorable Earl as a puppy, the first day he came home at 8 weeks old

Yep, that's my Early!!! Bet you can hardly believe it, but 4, almost 5 years ago now this was the famous, much loved and adored by all superstar dog you read about every day.

Unfortunately, I didn't take many photos back then, because I wasn't as blog/photo obsessed then (in fact, I had no blog!). Its a shame now, but when I think about it I as one can remember more of my little fella back then, and the fun times we had with my chilled out little pup. And the above one photo just sums his puppy looks up in one little blurry snap.

Seeing my handsome man as a little coochy baby makes me all broody!! Wasn't he a chubby little ball of over-the-top adorableness?! And he's grown into such a sensible, funny, characteristic, loving little best friend. 

And now (well, she's still a puppy!!) we have a very early photo of tiny Ethel, shading herself from the sun, still at the breeders, a week before we took her home. With my newer and much better quality camera as you can tell!!

Ethel my girly, at 7 weeks old, a week before we took her home, in the breeder's field

I love this photo, it just shows how my little girly was full of such intelligence to put herself in the shade and pant with her long tongue at me, after a frolic through the long grass, showing off to me what a super fun little companion she'll be!

I bet you can look at this photo with slightly less disbelief as you can Earl - this was only taken just over 2 months ago!

We have really enjoyed taking part in the Flashback Fridays blog hop, which I was invited to take part in by Jenna from Love is Being Owned by a Husky! - Thanks!



We are delighted to be participating in the Flashback Fridays Blog Hop, very kindly hosted by Five Sibes and Love is Being Owned by a Husky! - thank you guys!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forgot to join us for the October 2014 Pinch Punch Post Blog Hop - TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!!




14 comments:

  1. You guys are too cute! Paw it up for Friday
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taking part in Flashback Friday's!!!
    I really enjoyed the photo's and stories!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both adorable as pups and now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing the puppy pix and so nice to remember those early days. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest blog hop :) I would have immediately fallen in love with either of them - such cuties.

    ReplyDelete