Saturday 13 July 2013

Its been a long, hot summer...

Well... today Earl and I had our second dog display, and it was absolutely scorching, weather wise! A team member brought a paddling pool for the dogs who had about 5 soaks throughout the day! He wasn't too impressed but he looked at me as if to say 'thank you'. 

I didn't get many photos - only really in the breaks between runs! 

Earl enjoying his ice cube before we start,

Orange??!!

Some of the agility course, empty.

Human dog...

More of the course.

More of the course.

Nang!! Yes, it is orange!!

We had yet another brilliant day!

I am thinking of buying Earl a cooling coat to help him keep cool in the blazing hot weather. I am also going to be making him another treat-filled ice block for tomorrow (when we have yet another agility class - yay, yes!) which he will enjoy to the full.

I am looking forward to getting our own paddling pools out soon for Earl to dip in and out of (and be doused in, for his very own good!!)

A little snippet of Earl's raw food is also hopefully be getting defrosted tonight for the evening of faith tomorrow evening; the meal of discovery and hopefully no problems. He is only going to have a little bit mixed in, if any.

Until our next exciting event(s),

Earl and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment