Thursday 25 July 2013

Wet play

I took Earl out again today to play today, and it was wet! It had just been raining, so we had to make the most of it and go steady in the rain to avoid slipping. I took a bunch of photos. Now Earl is happily laid on his cooling mat cooling down after getting warm. He is chewing and licking his paws to make sure there is no wet or dirt still in/on them! 















You must be fully equipped with fresh drinking water when you go out with your dog.




You must let your dog rest in between play sessions, and stop playing immediately when your dog stops or begins to lack.

I am pleased to say that, my camera really does take some ace photos! :D

We had lots of fun, even though it wasn't the nicest weather...

Earl is snoozing deeply now!!!

Earl and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment