Monday 1 July 2013

Please Vote - with a Loving Heart


Our entry is up and running ready to be voted for!

Earl is my much adored best friend Border Terrier who is 3 years old. I got him from a puppy and we are companions for life! 

I knew Earl was the one for me as soon as I saw him.

Earl is a loving little play pup who loves playtime - that's why our entry is to do with play! 

If you vote for our entry, not only will you be enhancing your favourite little pocket rocket's life with a large luxury pet hamper, you will be helping dogs from everywhere! I am going to be giving quite a lot of the £1,000 prize money to a dog charity, so you will be helping them out too, by voting for us!

How do you vote? Just click here and press vote, if you have a loving heart - petswillbepets.hugyourpet.co.uk/gallerydetail/view/id/498

We couldn't thank you enough - but most importantly, the dogs out there in need of some funds for their dog charity couldn't thank you enough! 

Vote for us and show the World the truth that, with play, happiness and fun in their life, Pets really will be pets!

Thank you again!


Your friend, Earl's tremendously proud owner :')

2 comments:

  1. Voted for you Earl and Momz promised to share this post on the Border Terrier Pack newsletter this week...If you need an invite to Pack just let Momz know on twitter @GizmoGeodog and we can make you Pack Member of the week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I would love this post to be shared on the newsletter!
    And I would love Earl to be Pack Member of the week, however, I do not have a Twitter account.
    Is there any other way I could request for Earl ( http://packlove.com/earl-1 ) to be Pack Member of the week? Maybe via Facebook, email etc?
    Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete