Sunday 14 July 2013

Pool chap

Earl is now a pool chap! He loves the refreshing and cool feeling of the water but he isn't that fond to start off with. When he is offered a food reward he is up for the challenge, but a toy reward on offer and he simply pops his head over the edge in a way to say 'Gees, what do I have to do to play fetch?'.

We have got some excellent photos too! Here they are:

Eek!








The pool is a good way to teach Earl the handstand command!! Haha!!

I just can't decide on my favourite photo of them all!

What do you think? Comment and tell us!

Earl and I.

3 comments:

  1. I quite like the third picture from the bottom, he looks really handsome. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earl is certainly enjoying his pool time, difficult to choose which is my favourite photo.
    Tonib

    ReplyDelete