Friday 19 September 2014

Paws Up! Its Friday! - Pet Parade - Pawsing it up with Zzzzzzzs in their billions

Hi folks, hands and paws! Today, we're simply PAWSING it up for Friday with sleep glorious sleep, in a cosy place while the rain pours and the wind blows in an autumnal fashion out in the dark night.


Paws Up! Its Friday! is an Earl's World! special occurrence to celebrate Friday every week here.

Earl is sound and away dreaming of treats before he awakes to just that!

And Earl isn't the only pup feeling the vibe…

Don't mind me, I'll just sleep sat up, its fine! Woofs one very dozy Ethel. 

Happy Friday and have an easy one just because you can!!

We're parading sleepy dogs today, because...


We're happy to also be participating in the Pet Parade Blog Hop kindly hosted by Rascal and Rocco, Jan's Funny Farm, Barking From the Bayou, Basil the Bionic Cat and Love is Being Owned By a Husky! - thanks a lot again, guys!


9 comments:

  1. And happy Friday to you too
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless them that's what Friday evenings are for x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Y'all!

    I think my Humans love an excuse for a lazy day more than I do.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot get enough of all the puppy photos of Ethel! Keep 'em coming! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good Friday night to me!

    ReplyDelete