Wednesday 3 September 2014

Sort of Wordless Wednesday **WARNING**


Earl doesn't want to pack his bag and go back to school...

Just smartening up...

Even after the photoshoot Earl WANTED to keep his tie on...

And Ethel prepares her school lunch...

But this one is for the teacher...

Is hosted by BlogPaws

Hi all! Lets make this quick, because its supposed to be Wordless Wednesday! Ok, so tomorrow, everything goes back to like it was 6 weeks ago. Working, schooling… boring stuff. So this means I'll have an awful limit of my time I have to post on this blog, however I will post EVERY weekend if possible, Saturday and Sunday (all going well) and post in the week when I have time. Bear with us, we won't go anywhere for long!!


27 comments:

  1. Did you get any homework?! BOL! Great pics!! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your luckily I've been back 2 days already

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your back 2 school photos! I'm sure both Earl & Ethel will be the Teacher's pet.
    Love & Biscuits,
    Cathy, Isis & Phoebe
    www.dogsluvusandweluvthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe summer is over and it's back to school time already! Back to busy times for you, huh? Summer has been so busy for me, especially August, I'm actually glad it's over....now I need to catch up on all my blog reading!
    Lots of wags and woofs from Wag n Woof Pets



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know D-: Yeah. Haha! You're lucky you have the time!!

      Delete
  5. School. Blah! No fun!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. School - it don't seem fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No worries we will see you when we see you. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your understanding-ness Molly! <3 <3

      Delete
  8. You look so handsome in your tie, Earl! Have fun at school!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lern all I needs on da grate walks of life Earl my pal...no need be cooped up in skool

    ReplyDelete
  10. We hopped over from the BlogPaws hop and we'll have to say, you are rockin' the back to school vibe, that's fur sure!

    ReplyDelete