Saturday 13 September 2014

Super Vid Sat With Sepia! - Pup Foundation, Earl Knows & Shout Out

Hi, y'll! Recently, EW has come up with a new and hopefully super idea! Each Saturday, when we are not competing or doing anything else major we want to post about, we will post a video or more and a Sepia image to go with it/them! Called Super Vid Sat With Sepia.

Please welcome in Super Vid Sat at EW!! 

Today will be our first try…

And of course we had to make it a badge!


I would like to show you a video of Ethel doing some 'go round' work. This will be helpful for wing wrapping a jump wing when she starts her career as an agility dog in just under 1 years time! Earl goes quite wide round wings a lot of the time, so I want to make sure Ethel is taught how NOT to from the very start. This is one of the best and most early exercises for your future agility dog.



And now, Earl the professional showing you casually how its done! He really is good at it at home, but because he wasn't taught it early before he started agility, unfortunately, in the actual sport he hasn't grasped it quite yet. Here he is showing off…



And the Sepia image to go alongside…


I would also like to give a shout out to my new blogging buddy Frada who has a new blog over at My Mutt, about how she hopes to soon acquire a Border Terrier of her own! Head over to her blog - she did a lovely shout out for me at EW :-) I am so sorry the shout is late! She also recently made Earl Pooch Of The Month on her blog!


We're also participating in the Sepia Saturday Blog Hop hosted by Ruckus The Eskie - thanks again, pal!


8 comments:

  1. Yikes! I was getting dizzy watching all those circles LOL! Ethel is such a tiny cute thing! Don't worry Earl, she will become a dog soon enough and stop stealing you show. The same happened to me with little Bailie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Ethel is so well trained I'm sure she'll be as amazing as Earl. Thanks so much for the shout out I was squealing with excitement when I read it. Love the videos!
    Best barks Frada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey we too were getting dizzy. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Earl and Ethel are super talented. Great videos.

    ReplyDelete