Friday 3 January 2014

Follow Up & FitDog Friday - Trips

We had 2 fun trips yesterday! And… oh! How rude of me. This is another addition to Follow Up friday kindly hosted by Heart Like a Dog. And FitDog Friday!!

So, lets get to work… We have some comments to reply to! If I haven't replied to YOUR comment, its either been replied to on the blog in comments, or if that is not the case please contact me and I will reply for you.

On This 'N That Thursday - Celebrations :

M. K. Clinton said:

"It looks like you and Earl rang in 2014 the right way! Have a great year : )"

Yes - well, Earl thinks so anyway with his cocktail sausage! Thank you. You have a great year too!

Jenna,Mark Drady said:

"Hi Earl! Hope you had a great time! Looks like you did!
thanks for coming by my blog, and I would love to participate in your hop….what does it entail?
((husky hugz))"

Hi Jenna! We did have a lot of fun thank you. The pinch Punch Post entails you posting a photo or just saying at least 1 think you did in the past month (in this case, December 2013), and at least 1 thing (obviously just a sentence, not a photo as you haven't done it yet!) that you plan to do with your dogs in the coming month (in this case, January 2014). Or you could simply post a post welcoming in the new year for it - as I said in my PPP, this is a SPECIAL PPP to welcome in the New Year of 2014 too!! Would love to see you link up and participate in the fun - quick, you only have today to do it!!

Jessica French said:

"I will post about Pinch Punch Post tomorrow!!! Thanks Earl!!! :)

Much love!

Jessie, Charlie Boy, Roman and Brooke xxxx"

Hi Jessie! Thanks for your comment. I would LOVE to see you link up to the Pinch Punch Post Blog Hop! Thank you very muchly :-)

Meghan Deinhard said:

"Gee Earl, it looks like you celebrated with your eyes closed the whole time! Was it that much fun? Happy TNT and Happy New Year! Meghan at 2catsandacattledog.com"

Hi Meghan - Earl didn't celebrate the entire thing with his eyes closed - only for the photos as he hates the flash in his eyes! (And without the flash, you wouldn't be able to make out the photos!). Happy New Year from us to you.

Tenacious Terrier said:

"So Earl isn't afraid of fireworks? Onyxx slept through the whole thing but Mr. N wasn't too happy."

Oh, poor Mr. N! No, Earl just wants to kill the fireworks BOL! Trust me, it was like WWIII here when the New Year was welcomed in!!! :-P 

Ruckus Eskie said:

"Earl…you have such fun expressions! Oh yes, I will go link up to the Pinch Punch right now! Thanks for the reminder.

Also, thanks to linking up to This 'N That Thursday! See you next week (if not sooner!)"

Ruckus my friend, you are a star. Thank you so much for linking up! You have received a thank you comment over on your blog, and I have shared your blog and recommend it as it is just so paw-some!! You will definitely see us sooner, haha! Thanks again.

Remember, folks - there's still today to link up to the Pinch Punch Post! (find linky list, linky scripts, details on the hop, etc HERE). If you link up, you will receive a thank you comment on your blog and I will share and recommend your blog! have fun!

Now, for some FitDog time… 

We went on 2 shopping trips with Earl yesterday. That was Pets At Home and Pets Corner. I found a red glow ball to go alongside his green glow ball at Pets Corner, and I got some snaps of Earl with it when we returned keeping fit!

Pets At Home:
Earl likes and agrees with this sign!

The 'Unsupervised nommy items' aisle.

If they would only just fall off their pegs...

Hey - seen something!!

Earl has never seen so many treats in one place before.

Entering and having a sniff around.

Unfortunately, they were having problems getting Glow balls in there, so we went to Pets Corner and found…


One RED one left! I think we have the best luck in the world!!!

So we skipped merrily home to give it a play with.




Those who looked forward to more jumping Earl photos? Browndawgs was it? Well here ya'll go! A superb snap if I do say so myself…!!


And this one, while he was playing with hjis green Glow ball? I think it is probably the most interesting photo I have EVER taken!


And then, after we had worn ourselves well and truly out, we went in to do some impressive trick training.


We call it….

Balance the treats and try not to let them fall!

So that's our rather long Friday post for y'all done. And just before we go, we missed Ruckus's 'Keep It Classy!' Challenge yesterday, so will post a photo now to show Earl's classiness!






(P.S. Don't forget to do some Pinch Punch Posting!! Thank you to everyone who has joined the PPP. You have each received a thank you comment on your relevant blog post and I have shared and recommended all your paw-some blogs! I hope to see you all (and more) next month! Share the word. Thank you again.

Earl and I.

15 comments:

  1. Love your pics Earl!!
    I am all linked up today for you hop!
    Thanks for inviting me!
    ((husky hugz))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so welcome Jenna - anyone and everyone is invited to join up - and I have to say, I am over the moon at the amount of link ups I have had this month! I didn't have any (but me!) last month!!! Thank you so much, I have shared your blog and commented on it.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that glow ball looks like a lot fun! :) Thanks for sharing these fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm fairly new to this. I've just joined the Pinch, Punch blog hop and need some information. Do I just post my entry on my blog or do I post elsewhere? I would appreciate your visiting my page to see if I've set it up correctly. Is there a badge for me to include?
    http://twoearsandatail.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-blog-hop.html
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have replied over at your blog :-)

      http://sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  4. Excellent post as always!!! Love the photo of Earl jumping! Just great!&yes it is a great snap! ;)

    Looking forward to your next post!

    Jessie, Charlie Boy, Roman and Brooke xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie! And thank you so much for co-hsoting PPP!

      Delete
  5. Hi Earl, thank you so much for joining the blog hop! What an awesome recap you had, it looks like you had a great time at the store picking out some awesome treats!

    Have a great weekend and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your most welcome. We had a lot of fun!

      You too!

      Delete
  6. Wow what a glow ball. I really like it. Wish it was mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that jumping photo! I also like the glowing ball. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete