Thursday 23 January 2014

Thursday Barks and Bytes - Exciting!

Today, we received a huge…



… in the post!

We received a parcel in the post and wondered what on earth it could be. When I opened it, I realised I had won Earl 2 boxes of Vets Kitchen Pro-Treats! (Crunchy Chicken & Finest Fish). He loves them! We used them as training treats and break them up so they work better doing this. I am so pleased! The amount of treats we have won… I won't need to buy anymore for AGES!!



Earl was so happy when I opened the packets!


Finest Fish.

Crunchy Chicken.

Vets Kitchen is a healthy food and treats all the same! They have supplied me with a booklet on their food and general dog nutrition, which I am looking forward to reading. 

The shape:


The much-loved dog bone shape!

When Earl eats ANY treat, you can never see it its gone so fast… and that's the same with these, despite the fact that they are quite large! It looks like he was trying to eat my fingers



Good job he gets so much exercise, to burn those bigen's off!

Barks and Bytes blog hop is brand new, and hosted by 2 Brown Dawgs and Heart Like a Dog.


Earl and I.

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a great treat- I'll check our local stores for them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great winnings! Looks like they'll definitely do the trick for training!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like he's trying to eat your fingers. He'll certainly have enough to last him for a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have probably won so many treats to last over a year - not just these, but past winnings, too!

      Delete
  4. Haha! Congrats on the win! And yes it does look like he's trying to eat your fingers as well! LOL!
    I am a brand new co host to a different new hop today called thoughtless Thursday! My first time co hosting and it has been great!
    ((Husky hugz))
    "Love is being owned by a husky"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I will link up to Thoughtless Thursday NEXT Thursday (well, that is my plan!)

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for joining the Barks and Bytes hop. Congrats on winning those yummy cookies. I bet brown dawgs would love them as much as Earl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining the Barks and Bytes blog hop!

    Those are awesome looking treats and quite a bit bigger than I imagined they would be. I would break them up too! And the flavors sound delicious (at least for dogs.) :-) Congrats on getting such a haul!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodi! And your very welcome RE the new hop! They are bigger than I expected.

      Delete