Wednesday 8 January 2014

WW & Yet MORE prizes!



Now you have just experienced Earl sitting purposely in the triangle of light! And I am sorry to break the Wordless-ness this Wednesday, however I really have to show you what arrived in the post for us this morning!

As we found out in December, I was picked as a winner of Day 21 in the Your Dog Magazine Advent Calendar, receiving my prize today! They are a large packet of yoghurt Drops and Choc Drops especially for dogs! Earl loves them.

We also received an unknown parcel - I won a Puppies Colouring Book from the Young Kennel Club Fetch Magazine!!


Yay and whoopey do once more!!! We love this winning.


Wordless Wednesday is hosted by BlogPaws.

Earl and I.

8 comments:

  1. wow you guys are winning like crazy! Major congrats to you!!!
    Love the shot of Earl and his shadow! How perfect!!
    ((husky hugz))
    "love is being owned by a husky"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, we seem to be for definite. I hope it continues BOL

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your big win!

    ReplyDelete