Friday 31 January 2014

Fresh Preps

Hey, y'all! Today we will dedicate our Friday post to preparing for tomorrow. And I shouldn't have to remind you about tomorrow, of course. If you DON'T know what tomorrow is… DEFINITELY come round our blog tomorrow and find out! You'll have fun with the unique blog hop created by us, and hosted by yours truly, Earl's World!, and Jessica from her two pawsomley pawtastic pet blogs, My Dog Diaries and My Cat Diaries! We may also be having a new co-host coming to join our crew… Vicky from Tommy! Now Earl and I, & Tommy and Vicky, have something so common between us. We are HUGELY into dog agility!! Their blog is EPIC - check it out! We look forward to welcoming them in a future PPP Post, however not quite tomorrow.

But first, where on this Earth ruled by Dogs are our manners?! How was your Friday, fellows?!


The last photo taken of Earl was yesterday evening - strapped safely in his car harness is my little man!!

We didn't have much of a Friday if I'm perfectly honest. Of course, Earl and I must be separated during the weekdays apart from late afternoons and mornings, for obvious education purposes. That is why we adore Friday nights… we have a whole weekend to look forward to! 

In the above photo, Earl is in the car, safely strapped in, wearing his ANCOL Control Time Car and Safety Harness. We highly recommend the product! (You can attach the seatbelt or a lead to the harness).

So, I have made a few minor arrangements to our PPP Hop. The normal rules still stand and will do for the foreseeable future, and its noting major to worry about… but I have made a new badge which shows off our co-hosts as well as just us!!! its also what co-hosts get as a thank you for co-hosting - a badge including their pets and blog!!! I have also resized the first badge, which can or cannot be used alongside the new badge. Its up to you which ones or both you display on your hop post. 



If Vicky does decide to join the hosting crew, a NEW badge will be made and I will inform you before the next PPP!




                                     

And, like last time, everyone who links up and joins in the Pinch Punch Post Monthly Blog Hop tomorrow will get their blog recommended and shared, plus a comment in high appreciation for their participance on their PPP post!

Just as a reminder, you should post about what you have done in the past month (in this case January 2014) and what you hope and plan to do in the coming month (in this case, February 2014)! Fun!

Don't worry, I won't prepare for the PPP every month. I have done it today to simply give you time to grab and save the new badge and both the new sizes for them.

No spam please - just link up, post, and have fun!

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!!

Earl and I.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Earl. Usually on Saturdays I do the Sibe-Vibe, mixed with Sepia Saturday blog hop. But since yours is only monthly I will link up with you and hopefully you dont mind, but I will have to mix the PPP with my own Sibe Vibe post. Let me know if thats ok with you. Thanks Earl and have a great weekend!
    ((husky hugz frum da pack))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is perfectly fine!!! Thanks so much!!!

      Delete