Thursday 30 January 2014

Thoughtless Sweet Dreams

This is our first ever Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop Post, and we're extremely excited to get started! So lets go!

Don't you love dreamless sleeps? The nights go so fast, and you sleep so well and so deep. I wonder if this is the same for our dogs? You know sometimes, I think I know when Earl is having a dreamless sleep. His body is still, eyes tightly shut, no twitches, he is free from snoring, and his breathing is at average rate.

But a lot of the time, I think his dreams are sweet. Very sweet, according to Earl. 

Ad you will see on the following photo, Earl's thoughtless dreams are seriously still.


And now… what Earl is most likely to dream of!


And then other times, the obvious terrier dream…


Thoughtless Thursday is a new blog hop!

Hosted by Ruckus The Eskie and
Love Is Being Owned By A Husky.
Earl and I.

10 comments:

  1. Haha! How perfect for a thoughtless Thursday hop!!!
    Love your photos Earl as always!!
    Thanks SO much for linking up with us this week!
    ((Husky hugz frum da pack))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and your welcome! It was fun, we loved it.

      Delete
  2. Hilarious Earl. You are really enjoying Thoughtless ...um I mean dreamless Thursday huh? Also, quick shoutout with the badge. I really like how you linked the hosts down there. Saves alot of space! See you next week dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. It was almost like a thoughtless dream I guess… BOL

      Delete
  3. I love it when they bark in their sleep. That's probably when they have the chasing dreams! What a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe that's fun!did you know us bunnies twitch and make funny little noises when we dream?xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, how ADORABLE! Any animal dreaming is just adorable, right?

      Delete
    2. That is pretty cute. I just jerk my extremities around and huff and puff intermittently.

      Delete