Wednesday 29 January 2014

Magical Moments #1

Every Moment is an EXTRA EXTRA special one when Earl and I are together. So I thought I should set up a randomly posted series of posts sharing those magical photos I capture of moments we share. 

WARNING: GUARANTEED TO SEND YOUR EMOTIONS INTO A FRENZY!


So lets start! This series will occur at any time.


This stunning photo was taken only recently by me. It shows Earl climbing the rockery by our garden pond and waterfall feature. It captures the scenery, and those glaring green eyes caught by the camera flash. It is a beautiful take. I named it 'Beautiful By the Water'.

Here is the badge so you know what is coming!!


Earl and I.

4 comments:

  1. HeynEarl that would be a good idea for a hop! Magical moments!
    Love the photo!! Absolutely beautiful!
    ((Husky hugz frum da pack))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh… I wasn't planning on making it a hop, BOL. I was planning on just doing it for Earl's World! for now. I already have one growing blog hop to host hehe!

      Delete