Friday 25 July 2014

The Pet Parade and Paws Up - Does your dog hide...

Hi, y'all! Just a question for you here right now, to start off today's post for us here at EW. Does your dog hide in the most laughable places? When I saw Earl hiding under the kitchen table, bearing in mind what was draped over the table, I just couldn't help but laugh my head off!




What the doG are YOU staring at, woman??

The poor lad had no idea. The only shady spot he could find in our cool, tiled kitchen where the clothes draped were blocking the sunlight casting over the dreamy floor, was soon the place he was called out from by a few inches into broad, warm sunlight again for a hilarious snapshot or two. OK fine. You got me! Three photos.


We're jumping for joy because we're participating in the Pet Parade, hosted kindly by our hosts Rascal and Rocco, Jan's Funny Farm, Basil the Bionic Cat, Barking From the Bayou, and Love is Being Owned by a Husky! - thanks again, guys!


LETS ALL PUT OUR PAWS UP FOR FRIDAY WITH US AT EW!


16 comments:

  1. I hide all kindsa goofy places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I likes to hide in da fridge Earl my pal…is cool in dere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL! What a good idea for keeping cool!

      Delete
  3. BOL! Yep, I sometimes find my huskies or kitties in the strangest hiding places!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max likes to burrow under blankets, pillows, the couch cushions. I've tripped over him & even sat on him a few times when I didn't know he was under something. Silly dog! ~Rascal and Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL us too Earl. Mine is under the coffee table which had a table cloth which acts kind of like a tent, So we are well with you. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hide behind plants a lot, but Mom laughs and says she can see me plain as day. No fair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL so cute!! Riley likes to scootch his way halfway under the bed so all that's sticking out is his bum and back legs. It never fails to make us laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea! You could fit 15 Earls under my bed ;-D

      Delete
  8. Yep, paws up, it's Friday. Er, it was Friday. We're a bit late. :)

    ReplyDelete