Thursday 3 July 2014

Thoughtless Thursday - Happy b-day Human Mum! & Border Graphics

Hi y'all! Its Earl here today, to celebrate a big day for us! Today, its my very special human mum's birthday!! And she wants to celebrate by spending her day with me like usual. Dedication people, dedication. So I put a little something together for her…



So what makes my human mum special to me?

She spends all her spare time with me (and blogging about/with me next to the keyboard), she engages with me in an amazing sport of agility, she gives the most amazing cuddles, she handles me with superb perfection, she teaches me loads of new tricks, she buys me toys and treats, and she throws my ball for me endlessly! She is the perfect pet-mum to me! She does everything with/for me. I Woof Her dearly.

And while we are here this Thoughtless Thursday, mum made us some Border Terrier Picture Graphics. She told me to share them and ask you what you think! I think they're PAWsome!!!





Mum is such an amazing graphics person!

And how can we go even one Thursday without joining some of our pals for a blog hop, huh?



Snuffles to my doggy pals Ruckus, Mika, Lexus, and Koda for hosting Thoughtless Thursday today!


31 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and many more to your mom, Earl! Your graphics are super fun!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Oz my pal! Glad you like them!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Mum, I hope you got her something nice.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Earl's mum pickles has put your special day in her doggy diary and will save for a special gift. Hope you had lots of things with borders on x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aw, thanks Pickles, you sweet!
      Oh my, I sure did!

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday to your mom. Moms are the best thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your mom! You are one lucky dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon! Haha! I guess I sure am!!!

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday and thanks for the award yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, no problem, you're so deserving of the Shine On!

      Delete
  7. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOM!!!!!!!! Hope it is the best ever! Thank you for the award yesterday for us too!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota and Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! Thank you so much, it was the best! No problem, again, so deserving Caren!!

      Delete
  8. Hi Y'all!

    Happy Birthday to your Human Mum!!!

    I agree with you, the terrier graphics are pawsome! Can't pick a favorite!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Thanks! Hehe, us either to be honest!

      Delete
  9. happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Earl's mom, happy birthday to you! **and many more! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Melissa, that was a superb song! AGAIN! AGAINNNN!!! Thanks.

      Delete
  10. Happy birthday to your mom! I loved the pictures! What a wonderful mommy you have, and what a handsome boy you are!

    Terry from MatildasJourney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matilda! So much so! Glad you like them! Aw, thanks nd double thanks!

      Delete
  11. Happy Happy happy Happy Birthday mom!!!!! Thank you so so much for sharing your celebration with us on Thoughtless Thursday!!! I love the graphics too! Well done!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna!!! No problem!!! Thanks!!!!! :-D

      Delete
  12. Hope your momma had a pawsome birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitley, she/we did have a fab day!

      Delete