Wednesday 23 July 2014

YOU! - Imogen and Millie

Hi there again y'all! Today is the second day in a ROW of YOU! reports! And today, we are interviewing a very skilled and very dedicated dog owner of a Guinness World Record Holding dog!

Owner: Imogen
Pet(s): Millie (dog - Miniature Labradoodle)


Millie is an unbelievably skilled dog


Millie zooms through the neighbourhood!

As well as her talents, Millie is a loved family pet

What a flower girl! This eye-catching canine is more than beautiful

Imogen Woodman granted Earl's World! permission to use these photos.


Pet Blog


Story & interview (Slanted Red & black = me - Blue and straight = Interviewee)

Hi Imogen! Please could you introduce us to your dog?

Millie is a Miniature Labradoodle. She was born on 9th June 2009. She is very active and likes going on long walks and runs! She is very cheeky and loves running off with things she's not meant to have! Millie is my best friend!

What do you love to do with Millie?

Millie and I love to do agility, heelwork to music and going to fun dog shows.We also love going on long walks together and exploring new places! Millie does lost of tricks and we love to do these, on our own and with an audience, whoever this may be!

Why did you set up your blog?

I set up a blog to keep track of all the things we have done and when we did them! I like looking back through it and it also lets other people read about what we've been up to! Its much better than just telling people because I get to add pictures! People I wouldn't have otherwise told also get to see what we've been doing!

How does Millie inspire you in your day-to-day life?

Millie is always an inspiration to me. She's really clever and does things I could never do myself! She is my best friend and I would be lost without her. I am quite a quiet person but Millie gives me a lot of confidence and I am happy to do things and talk to people whilst she's by my side!

Wow! Millie is an exceptionally achieved little dog! It was lovely talking to you Imogen!

Millie also holds the Guinness World Record for Fastest 10m Travelled On A Barrel By A Dog - what a fantastic achievement!

Definitely go check out Imogen and Millie's online world - its PAWfect!

Thanks so much for writing in Imogen!

YOU can write in for YOU! @EW by emailing borderterriersruleOK@gmail.com - visit OUR OFFICIAL YOU! PAGE to find out what to include - don't forget photos, if possible! When you write in, you are 100% guaranteed to have your report published*

Remember, when your interview is published, you can proudly display the following badge on your blog sidebar…

Grab your's now, Imogen!


Today has been a


day! (you can share the above latter badge to spread the word on our YOU! interview opportunity if you want).










8 comments:

  1. Wow! A celebrity interview! Nice job Earl!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I guess so! Thanks Jenna and Pack!

      Delete
  2. Great interview and what a talented doggy. Nice one Earl. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete