Wednesday 9 July 2014

Wordless Wednesday - What dog-related presents one girl can get

Mum's birthday surprises - and some for me, Earl.


A bowl for me that came with mum's Dogs Monthly subscription

Some scales to regularly weigh me

Bone earrings

A BT purse

'Hero', a dog book

A T-Shirt with my very own photo printed on it!

A big 'I <3 Border Terriers' bag

WOW! WRAPPING PAPER FEATURING MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!! OMD!!

And a 'Dog Studies' Border Terrier statue, mini me!

Look how CUTE he is!!

She loved her presents, and mostly, her day.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes and shares of the PAWty invitation on/before/after her big day - she much appreciated it!

Is hosted by BlogPaws


34 comments:

  1. Wow! What a wide variety of BT stuff! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabbidosi pressies! Hooman got a gorjuss spangle mug, but that is the only thing :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!!! pawsome prezzies!!!! Love it! That statue is SO cute!!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are my kind of presents must get some earrings like those. Hope Earl had some pocket money left c

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are just pawtastic! Love the bone earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, lots of fun! Especially love the t-shirt with your beautiful face!! :) xo, Destiny (& Momma Asia)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone knows you and what you like really well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is some awesome stuff! I bet you were both quite happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Earl! It looks like you and your mom got an awesome birthday haul!! :D Tell your mom Happy Birthday from me, Zoe and Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a wonderful birthday. I guess she loves you, because her birthday was filled to the brim with you. Looks like it was a happy, happy, waggy, waggy day.

    --Wags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete
  11. What pawsome presents! I love those earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sure have a lot cool things with your picture. We like the statue
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE all your presents! My birthday was last weekend and I got ALL dog-related gifts from my husband :) They know us too well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hehe, we're alike as dog lovers! Gosh they do.

      Delete
  14. Happy Birthday to your mom, Earl! She got fabulous gifts!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete