Monday 10 February 2014

Catching your Dog on Camera in the Shadows

Shadow photography is lovely. It really brings out the background and your dog's figure. Here, I'll show you some shadow photos I took earlier, which include just Earl's head.






Ace, aren't they?

There are many different forms of photography for taking professional snaps of your four-legged friends. Its just a case of finding out how and which forms work best for you and your camera!

Taking photos of dogs is a PAWfect and equally PAWsome way to build memories of your dogs, and express your passionate and intense adoration for our favourite little animals in a colourful and expressive manner. Get snapping!

Earl and I.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are great shots of Earl!!!
    I am no photographer .
    I can never take the greatest pictures so I usually just take a million of them and pick out the best ones! Haha!
    ((Husky hugz frum da pack))

    ReplyDelete