Monday 17 February 2014

Planning an Escape or Hinting?

Earl, seriously you have just been for a walk!! Don't get any ideas…

Or wait? Maybe you are just asking me nicely if we could go out a duplicate time? Or do something else? If dogs could talk, wouldn't you ask your beloved pet a bunch of questions during their lifetime? Even if they could't talk back… just understand you and show you what they are trying to tell you, in a way in which we could translate into the English language from the canine body language. 

If Earl could literally talk in English (or any other worldwide language which humans talk in!) I think I would lead a totally different lifestyle that I do now! I'd sure have the money!!!






Its almost as though Earl is trying out a hint on me, that he wants to go outside. Or it just props him up further so he can see out of the window past that little wooden box in front of him on the windowsill! 

Earl you look so adorably cute on your little perch.

I think the luxurious fur rug in which you are resting your undercarriage on helps a large deal in the comfort you seem to be experiencing.

Just please - learn to have a rest from time to time and not be constantly wishing to go out and do more - especially when you have just had a great deal of exercise! Bless you though - at the end of the day, you're a Border Terrier!

The Monday Mischief Blog Hop is hosted by
Alfie's BlogMy Brown Newfies and
Snoopy's Dogblog.
We're hopping along!
Earl and I.

2 comments:

  1. Lol oh Earl you look so cute sitting like that! Looks like your yearning for something. I wish dogs could talk!!!! Ahhh wouldn't that be the perfect world!!!!!
    ((Husky hugz frum our pack))

    ReplyDelete