Tuesday 11 February 2014

Our very first Blog Award!

It was a pleasure to read today's post by one of our very favourite blogs, Love Is Being Owned By A HuskyTuesday Awards! We now rest blissfully in the knowledge that Earl's World! now holds the Liebster Award!



We are ecstatic and privileged to be the holders of this award! I can't WAIT to pass it on to another one of the blogs I read in which I think best deserves this award! Thank you SO much to Love Is Being Owned By A Husky!!!

But when you receive this award… you must say 5 things about yourself… so here goes!…

1. I have been a huge fan of dogs since being a very young child
2. One day, I am determined to have a job with animals (preferably dogs!)
3. Earl and I are part of an agility display team and compete regularly in the canine sport
4. We are planning on bringing a 2nd dog from a puppy into the family not long off now
5. I used to do horse riding

Yay!

We have also now set up a page for our Blog Awards just incase we get any more in the future - and obviously to include this one proudly! View it HERE!!!

Thanks again to  Jenna from Love Is Being Owned By A Husky!

P.S…… Its Earl's 4th Birthday Eve today!

Earl and I.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your very first Blog Award!!! Bravo!! Ooh, I am so excited for Earl's birthday tomorrow. Is there anything special planned?
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    And RE Earl's b-day, he will get a special long walk, special long play, a special wet food for his dinner, a doggie birthday cake, loads of presents and cards, and just literally non-stop snuggles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! Great post !!!! Im so happy that your so happy LOL hahaha!
    I used to horse riding as well! I owned 2 quarter horses when I was younger and took jumping lessons etc...
    LOVE horses!!
    Your getting a pup????? Thats PAWsome!!!! Same breed ? Or other?
    Can't wait till you do!!!
    And a BIG happy Birthday Eve to my FURiend Earl!
    ((Husky hugz frum da pack))

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have your best one yet.

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell down the doggie blog rabbit hole and found myself here! I think Border Terriers are oh-so-cute and Earl is no exception! I myself have Borderline Terror (BC/JRT cross), and am also a prior horse rider. I still have two horses but they are retired. Looking forward to following along here!

    ReplyDelete