Thursday 20 February 2014

Could you have won an Award? Come see!!

We are so excited for today! For it is the day where we get to select a handful of PAWsome blogs to pass on the award we received most thoughtfully from Love Is Being Owned By A Husky (this is an amazing doggy blog, please check it out!)… The Liebster Award! So - when you receive and give this award, you MUST (rules guys) list 5 things about yourself. 

So my 5 things I posted when I first received the award were as follows:

1. I have been a huge fan of dogs since being a very young child
2. One day, I am determined to have a job with animals (preferably dogs!)
3. Earl and I are part of an agility display team and compete regularly in the sport
4. We are planning on bringing a 2nd dog from a puppy into the family not long off now
5. I used to do horse riding.

There we go! So! Are you ready? You better be! Because below are a list of blogs who I hope will accept the Liebster Award from us! Of course you'll need to follow the 5-things rule, and pass the award onto a handful of other blogs worthy of the Liebster later on. Here we go…

Bernie The Frenchie

Amber's Doggy Diaries

My Dog Diaries

My Cat Diaries

Tommy

Willow And Frayers Blog



Enjoy y'all Liebster Awards, you super 5! Your blogs always inspire me, make me laugh, and make me smile. Continue blogging - your the next big thing! Now, you can display your award with pride with (thanks to Earl's World!) or (from Earl's World!) nearby. Then you can think hard for a period and soon after, you can pass along the award to a group of other blogs you think are worthy. I am highly looking forward to your reactions!! All of your blogs are now award-winning sites! Congratulations, it has been a pleasure. Please save the image of the award above to share on your blog. The Liebster is yours!

Massive thanks again to Love Is Being Owned By A Husky for giving me the award.

But that's not it for our post! We have some more Earl photos to keep you entertained if your name is not on the list for the award!



Going Grey??

Staying with the Pet Dental Health Month theme...




And you know what? That last bit with all the photos was so thoughtless of me! The hosts for Thoughtless Thursday are in luck… I didn't even expect to be joining up today! Thoughtless Thursday that last part is for sure.

We're joining! Hosted by
Ruckus The Eskie and
Love Is Being Owned By A Husky.
Earl and I.

11 comments:

  1. OMD! I love your Earl pillow!!!!! I want one! But in Husky form of course....did you make that yourself? Or order it somewhere?

    Congrats to all who received earls award today! And thanks for the shout out Earl! We appreciate you kind words very much!
    And a big thanks for linking up with Ruckus and I for thoughtless thursday! We are glad you didn't miss out! It wouldn't be same without ya!
    Have a pawsome day!
    ((husky hugz frum our pack))

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE pillow: I customised it myself with a photo. There is a shop near me which has a photography section, and that is where I did it :-)

    I am touched at the comment RE Thoughtless Thursday! Glad the link up is appreciated :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! I love Earl and your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, enjoy your prize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you and all those wonderful blogs that you passed the award to! Love all the Earl photos!
    Happy Thursday,
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award! Very cute pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! We received a Liebster award as well! We passed it on to Playful Kitty, a nice kitty blog :)
    We linked up to TT as well (#17), come on by!
    --Siamese Smothers--
    Frum Mikko and Hugs from me
    http://happinessissiamese.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thoughtless Thursday Earl! Congrats on your award. You deserve it! PS- really love the dental awareness picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your comments have been replied to on Follow Up Fri :-D

    ReplyDelete