Sunday 9 February 2014

WOW wins!

We won like crazy today at Agility Nuts Agility Competition (which is a FANTASTIC thing for us!!!). We were awarded a 1st place, a 2nd place, a 3rd place and a 4th place - in that order as well! They were all Clear Rounds - there were 4 rounds in the day. I am so very proud of both of us!!!!!

Looking proud!

Looking PAWsome in the bag we brought them home in!

Here are a few photos from the show:


A-Frame in 'Snakes and Ladders'

Gazing at some cheese...

Waiting between runs in his cosy soft crate.

Posing!

I am ecstatic! This has hopefully brought us up in the overall Winter League… I more show to go until the final results!!! All fingers and paws tightly crossed!!!

What our awards display NOW looks like:


Pin-board 1

Pin-board 2

Shelf 1

And our other shelf, shelf 2, is the same as usual as we didn't display any new awards there today.

You can see more on our huge successes on our Awards page!

I am so proud of both of us, including my trainer - she is a fantastic teacher!!

To me, Earl is the best dog in the universe and beyond! :-* <3

Earl and I.

2 comments:

  1. We're so far 1st in the overall winter series league!!! Please let us stay there!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete