Thursday 17 April 2014

O is for OMD - A-Z Special of Thoughtless Thursday

Helloooo guys! Today is the day of O for the A-Z Blogging Challenge! And today, O is for OMD! OMD stands for non other than Oh My Dog! We are also woofin' delighted to be once again joining Ruckus and Jenna for a Thoughless Thursday! So why OMD? What happened? Or did anything even happen for me to be basing O around this? Well, read on to find out!

I have to admit, thinking up something for 'O' was a real tough one for me. I went to bed last night thinking about it, and woke up thinking about it also!! Then, I finally came up with something. Something completely EW new… so…

Today, I'm handing this post over to Earl himself!

OMD!!

That's right! Your post today will be hosted by Earl and Earl only. So my brain gets a rest. HE'S going to be posting about all the doggily stuff he has on his mind. As seen as my brain failed to think up something for today, we might ask well ask Earl… 

I will see YOU tomorrow for P day! We have something importantly serious but interesting stuff to share. So I'll sign off before I hand over.












HI Y'AWL!! 

Earl here. Yes, meee! I've been dying to use the keyboard to interact with all my millions of fans ever since mum told me I would be doing so - this morning. And just to tell us apart, I have chosen to write in BLUE ink while my mum writes in black. Apart from that exciting and rather enthusiastic dawgy greeting saying 'HI Y'AWL!!' at the start of course. That deserves its own colour. But its still all mine.

Anyway, today, I am going to be taking your ENTIRE post! What about that, eh? And I have SO many antics to share with you. All taken this morning! Of course I have to give credit to my mum for taking the photos and showing me how to upload… I'm just catching up with technology now you see. Well, that's a lie, really. I am quite amazing at tech considering I'm a little bit of a newbie. 

Anyway, again, what is going on in my life right now? To be honest, I have quite a lot stuffed into my head that I shall bring out into the open right here, right now. 

So, there is something really bugging me. I started thinking about it again - DOH, I'M THINKING ABOUT IT AGAIN RIGHT NOW! - *cough*, um, but I only started again after I had finished…

Hassling for food that the humans were having for breakfast…



Being sent to blanket while they ate >:(


Marvelling at my amazing self in the HUGE mirror…


Tugging on my Kong Wubba to no avail (I was dragged helplessly across the shiny tiled hall in play)...


Shamefully hiding mum's camera case as I was in a camera shy mood this morning…


Taking a super selfie…


Given those puppy dog eyes...


Put on one 'wobby' ear…


Lunging, open mouthed for a tuggy rope…


Role-playing a toy stand…


Putting my artistic skills to the ultimate test, then giving mum 'the look' when I could see her doing it back at my creativity! 


Showing my persistence in having my bone chucked...


Resisting the temptation to go for my tug…


Showing off my extremely fit and agile muscles…


And finally…

Putting it all on here! (Wow, what one determined dawgy can do in a few hours…).


Yeah, it was fun to mess around with mum this morning, capturing every antic from just a few hours and everything y'all, but you see y'all, here comes the thing that is really bugging me. Bugging you? you ask in wonder. But how can you be bugged? 

You see, this has been on my mind since yesterday, and is NOTHING mum could ever express for me in her regular everyday EW posts. 

OK. Here we go. *Deep breath*.

So mum was shopping yesterday and brought home a leaflet with the most DELICIOUS looking treats on them ever. (OMD!) I was in total shock, and spent the rest of the day staring at the leaflet. Mum tried to play with me a little and take me on walks, so I acted like I was enjoying them as normal. Instead, I was sucking back in my almost uncontrollable drool, wanting these treats - craving something I had never even had, but seen in my darker-colour-than-humans eyesight. 

-------------------

They are Zealandi Ribbies.   OMD!!!

-------------------

And, to top this all off, mum posed me with the leaflet this morning. She is desperate to buy me some of these and do a bit of a product review on the blog of me lavishing myself in their juiciness and tastiness.




And mum got this for me off the interweb:

OMD!!

This is an 80g bag of Ribbies! RIBBIES!!

They are 100% natural, help with dental care, and are easily digestible. Mum says she likes these facts. I like the fact that they look incredible and delicious.

I hope getting this off my little hardy terrier chest will help me relax for the next few days until I can get hold of a Ribbie or two… or three!… or more if I can! Maybe you could help persuade my mum to buy me some sooner than I think she is going to?

I have my little paws crossed that she will. No doubt she'll spoil me with them again!

I hope I've introduced a new possible snack for some of my fellow doggy bloggers!

Peace out pups, and eat Ribbies!

Oh My Dog!
Mum's looking at the Ribbies leaflet again!

Don't forget to check out the Zealandi site! They also do a range of different treats, snacks, and even main foods for dogs and cats.


Woofs! We are also joining the Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop hosted by the PAWsome Ruckus The Eskie and the fun-loving, famous three, at Love Is Being Owned By A Husky!



16 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy. All those photos and the yummi dental sticks. Drool. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great post Earl! Nice to hear from you!!! Love the photos too! Especially the one where you are sitting in front of the keyboard!!!! Thanks so so so much for the birthday card!!!!! that was very thoughtful of you!!! And a great surprise! So glad you linked up with us today also!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love typing.

    Mum and I say you're welcome for the card. You made me one on my birthday :-)

    We love Thoughtless Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have been busy! What a lot of lovely photos of you too!
    Imogen and Millie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're pictures are all so cute! :) I hope you enjoy reviewing those yummy looking treats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOM! Can't wait, I am sure I will help mum out on that one ;-)

      Delete
  6. You sure accomplished a lot today! Hope your ribbies are everything you hoped they would be and more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure did, didn't we?! I can't wait for Ribbies. Thanks.

      Delete
  7. You have been so busy and you got yummy treat too! Lucky Earl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA OMD is so funny. When I first started the dog blogging world...I was quite puzzled! Craziness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, Thanks for sharing on Thoughtless Thursday!

      Delete