Tuesday 29 April 2014

Y is for You - A-Z Special of YOU! (Blaise and Lena) & Tasty Tuesday

Today, we have a very special post for y'all. It is the very first report of the EW special, just for readers, their pets and their blogs, YOU! Therefore today in A-Z, Y is for You. We are featuring a PAWsome team today - May I introduce to you Blaise and Lena, a new friend of mine and new to blogging themselves…

YOU! Reporters

Owner: Blaise
Pet(s) - Lena (dog - Beagle)


Lena makes Blaise less sheltered

Look at that adorable, irresistible face! She knows she's pretty.

They love time together walking at the beach

Lena, proudly showing off new new find

Blaise Moten-Mills granted Earl's World! the permission to use these photos.

Pet Blog

∠∃∩∧
http://lenurns.tumblr.com/

Story

Hi Blaise! What do you love to do with Lena?

Walking is our number one pastime. Whether it's in the city or along the canals and through fields, it's something we do everyday and spend the majority of our weekends doing. Lena's a really active dog!

Why did you choose to set up your blog?

Because I remember seeing Earl in the Pets at Home magazine and then decided to take a look at your blog and that set the ball rolling. Lena is a beautiful dog (aren't they all?) and being a rescue dog I thought it was a good idea to show her first few months settling in an showing her development. In addition to this, I love photography and since Lena is my favorite muse I figured I could compile it into a blog :)

How does Lena inspire you in your day-to-day life?

I was very sheltered before I got Lena, I didn't go out much or talk to people much. But when you've got a dog people always stop you to say hello and fuss over the dog. She gives me a reason I can't ignore to get out of the house. And I just generally get joy out of being with her, even if she is being a pain ;)

Wow! It seems you and Lena make the perfect team. It was lovely talking to you Blaise!

I would highly recommend you following Blaise and Lena's blog, the link shown above. It is truly great!

I recently awarded the blog with the Yoo-Hoo Award, to help spur it on, keep it going and encourage it more.

Thank you so much to Blaise for nominating herself and Lena to be YOU! reporters at Earl's World! for the first time ever! Guys, you'll go down in history as the first ever EW YOU! reporters!

Our next YOU! report will be coming soon… and I won't reveal exactly who it is yet but I'll give you a hint just to get you going… The owner has a pack of loveable Siberians!

Remember, when you're featured in YOU!, you can display the following badge on your blog!


Click here ( YOU! ) to find out how to write in yourself!

EW YOU! Badge, for my use, but you can spread the word with this!



I would also love to show you some of Earl's prize booty for being featured with me in the Dogs Monthly Magazine HiLife Best Friends Trophy, as part of Tasty Tuesday! (Because its a load 'a foooood….):



Clever lad!!



The Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop is hosted by Sugar The Golden Retriever and Kol's Notes - thanks guys! :-))


5 comments:

  1. So nice to meet new peeps and their fur babies!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hi, Blaise and Lena! And Earl! All that food! It's going to take you FUREVER to eat it all! Maybe you should send some to my dogs and they'll help you. ;)
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, we're donating to a rescue as Earl isn't on that brand and we don't want to mess with his stomach when he's good on what he's on :-)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous dogs. We're thinking of getting a dog from the pet rescue soon. Will be great to be able to take pics like these, of dogs having fun.

    ReplyDelete