Monday 28 April 2014

X is for X Marks the Spot - A-Z Special of Monday Mischief

Well woofin' hellos there! Its the THIRD TO LAST day of the Blogging from A-Z Challenge and its damn scary how fast we've got through! Both Earl and I have had a little discussion luckily free of any debate, and decided that you will sure like today's topic! X marks the spot for most… but for ONE wilful and humorous Border Terrier I serve, X marks the spot… or the pyjamas!

You will see why we're also joining the Monday Mischief blog hop this Monday if you just GLANCE at the below photo. Don't be afraid to splutter!


X marks the spot - OR the pyjamas, in this case, the X!

So how was I supposed to get prepared for bed THAT night?! That's right! Go and do something else until Earl decided to move!! Move, meaning hear some sort of foodstuff rattling around, begin dropped, or packets crunching. OR, of course, a knock at the door, meaning little, hardy, funny, 'mean' (?!) willing guard dog mode's switch being flicked automatically. Ah! Finally, I can pull on my wrinkled, hairy, and a little pongy PJs for bed… Oh! Earl, that's my bed! I think our little co-blogger has gone a paw-step too far this time! Cushions and all!...


Well, at the end, start, and middle of the day, one of these does have my photo on it! Surely that is telling me its all mine! You know, in my humble doggy opinion, one's best portrait should be displayed on their property, making it easily to tell who it belongs to. 

Nah, of course he hasn't. He's my little soulmate - and soulmates should always share their bedding and the bedding's bedding, e.g. the cushions and little stuffed fellas, too!

Yes, stuffed fellas, made out of only typical material and that fluffy, irresistible stuffing stuff. In fact, this one is the Andrex Puppy version!! 


Myyy bedfellows...

Earl has claimed his bedfellows. It seems he wins again. Not that there ever was a competition, but guess who used to be the one posing with those there? Your's, flipping truly! Well, what is mine is Earl's. He'll only POSE with my belongings, never actually USE them like he uses his own belongings however. Yes. Thrashing all those stuffy ones and even those plastic or rubbery ones around and slapping whoever's unfortunate, red and stinging bear legs he happens to do it right next to. 

Anyways, you really ought to see this funny animation of Earl blinking whilst on his/my cushions:




Anyway, back to the X concept. 

---------------------. Er…. ------! ---? --. ------------------------+-------_----=?

There's nothing else to say on this matter I have decided, so here comes goodbyes until tomorrow. Boy, I cannot WAIT until tomorrow, because tomorrow… well, tomorrow, is the first ever EW special, YOU! report from a reader! Can't wait! Remember, you can still write in, and let us help bring traffic to your blog for free! Visit our official YOU! page and write to borderterriersruleOK@gmail.com (the address is true, y'know…).




We're over the cheesy moon to be joining Alfie's BlogSnoopy's Dogblog, and My Brown Newfies for the Monday Mischief Blog Hop!


19 comments:

  1. Aww! What a sweetie! Just the sort of thing Millie would (and does!) do! At least you are happy to share!
    Wags and Woofs from Imogen and Millie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! I am more than pleased to share, BOL.

      Delete
  2. Earl! The pyjamas? Really?!?
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say, we did X marks the spot today too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Earl just makes me smile every time I see his cute little face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!! So sweet!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Earl wez back and haz mizzed you. Look at your night time babies.. I would only have body parts left Bawahwhahahaha xxoxxxx


    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, hi again! BOL to the latter in your comment x

      Delete
  7. Oh yes, I know that trouble. My shiba loves to make the bed himself, and he gets all sorts of offended when it's not how he wants it. I remember when he tore up my favorite pair of comfortable pajamas because they weren't to his taste. 9_9

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that pillow with your photo!

    --Wags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete