Monday 21 April 2014

R is for Romp - A-Z

Hello! Its officially R day of the A-Z Blogging Challenge! And we have some exciting stuff in store for you today. Earl is going to take you for a tour around our local, grassy field as we take a walk, a run, a play, and most of all, a ROMP around the route!


So grab your hiking boots, fling a ball launcher over your back, pack a rucksack full of treats, toys and water for your dog, swing a lead round your neck, and romp around your local walking destination today!

Earl's romping session (oh, and some running on the long section of tarmac and posing too!):




















Romping is extremely fun, and if you want to just romp alone, very chilling. Romping can be done on and off the lead, but Earl was off the lead. 

Just go and romp in a nearby field, park, or walking route!


We just adores our walkies!














18 comments:

  1. Hey Earl, the Boys an d I went on a romp this morning. We're finally getting some decent spring weather so we're staying out longer and longer these days. Looks like you had a lot of fun yourself....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're getting to romp for longer, more often now its spring! We had a lot of fun for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the romp and the photos but I REALLY love the last photo! I want to come and romp right along with you! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Earl had a blast! I wish I had a really big open place I could let Delilah run, but it would literally have to be miles from any houses or she'd be running there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool romp. :-) I took one this morning on my bicycle. Morning-before-breakfast romps make the day calmer for me.
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romp is a great R post...we love to romp too Earl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a great time! There's nothing I like better than a hike with my bipeds.

    ReplyDelete