Tuesday 3 June 2014

#DVPAW2014 Pet Appreciation Week

This week is Pet Appreciation Week! And we're posting today to share exactly what makes me and why I appreciate and love my little Earl SO much.



I appreciate Earl for the love and constant caring he has given me in return for my own dedication to his life and well-being. He has helped me a lot since I got him, and for that my appreciation blooms and topples over the edges for him.


I am appreciative of Earl's friendliness and loyalty, and somewhat human healing and helping ability.

I appreciate how he tries his very best in everything he does. He'll always do things for me, and I just know he loves me dearly, and me the same back to him. To me, he is the perfect little dog. He is a wonderful all-rounder. He can do almost everything, and he is always brilliant!

I am appreciative of Earl's willingness to please me and his brilliance at that.

I appreciate how Earl will totally chill at whatever he is doing. He can be quite sensitive, but he is great at adapting to new ways and happenings on a particular day, which means he is easy going and flexible, making it less stressful on me if I have a particularly busy time and am a little stressed out anyway!

I am appreciate of Earl's happiness in all situations, and his ability to adapt accordingly to suit me.

I appreciate Earl's playfulness, and his grand ways of making sure I am well occupied and having fun and fitness whilst playing with him. He has many wondrous ways to getting me to play, or willing me on. This helps me, believe it or not!! Yes, I adore Earl's playful character.

Earl is always willing to put me up for one of our favourite games, or a new one invented by Earl or yours truly! We're up for just about anything!

I appreciate Earl's similarity in characteristics and personality to ME. Yes, me, as a human being, and him as a cute little canine being. He is fairly sensitive, like me, willing and excitable, like me! And he is also very friendly, like me. And I don't mean to boast, but I do think of myself as a friendly, approachable kind of person.

Earl is my shadow - literally!!!!!!!!!

And finally today (although there are MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY and so on more ways I could think of that make me 101 and more % appreciative of my boy!) appreciate Earl's LOVE, kisses, and endless hot-water-bottle feeling cuddles! The love you share with dogs is a flowing, loving, and endless one you share throughout your entire lives together. And you know what? In my books, that is one of the most important aspects.

Earl loves ANY type of cuddles with me, BOL!

So I shall round up with a message straight from the centre of my heart…


We're joining DogVacay for this very special week. Check them out!



15 comments:

  1. Aww, that's so lovely! I know exactly what you mean, I feel the same way about Millie!
    Imogen and Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing your love of Earl!
    I know he loves you just as much in return! The love for our animals is truly amazing!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenna! No problem whatsoever!
      Aw, thanks! You're 100% right, it sure is!

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful tribute to your beautiful boy Earl! If he could talk I bet he'd say just as much about you. I love my dogs like they're my children. There isn't enough space to gush about why I love my girls, but I do so love them for many of the same reasons you stated. Thanks for sharing!
    Catherine Armato
    www.dogsluvusandweluvthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Hehe, thanks, I am sure he would. So do I! No problem.

      Delete
  4. What a sweet post! We love it. Very cute photos too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Great! Thanks again Kitty Cat Chronicles!!!

      Delete
  5. Fanks for da blogs Earl my pal…iz keepin I myoozed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!!! Hehe, glad Marley pal :-D

      Delete
  6. That is so sweet and I think many of us echo those sentiments. Nice one. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Molly. Yes, I agree with you. Thanks - and you too!!

    ReplyDelete