Monday 2 June 2014

Monday Mischief - Just the Workman

I've put Earl to some house work today! Just look at him go! 


Just the painter...



Setting up the ladder proved no problem, even though it was 20x the size of Earl himself!

Just the setter-upper...



Its fine, mum!!

Setting up the dust sheets like typical dogs would just roll in and screw up more!


And finally setting to work. What? You didn't know dogs could paint? You obviously don't have an Earl dog...



We're participating in the Monday Mischief Blog Hop hosted by Snoopy's DogblogAlfie's Blog, My Brown Newfies - thanks guys!


26 comments:

  1. You should see what a sheltie tail can do with paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Earl really is a Renaissance dog! I'm impressed.
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to come over and paint our bathroom, Earl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. I'm sure Earl would do a grand job if he did, BOL!!!

      Delete
  4. Wow! Very productive Earl! You can come and decorate here any time...
    Imogen and Millie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hehe. Earl would be good at it I am sure.

      Delete
  6. BOL!!!!! Have fun Earl!!! Your doin a great job!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that scruffy little face!! Looks like Earl is being VERY helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go Earl! Hope ya got some treats for all dat hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job Earl. Peeps hates doing DIY with me around as she says I get under her feet. No gratitude for all my supaw-vision. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aw!! Hehehe. Thanks, same to you RE Tuesday :-)

      Delete
  10. Earl, you are multi-talented, my pal! You have excellent painting skills!
    *high paws*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pawsonalee my pal….I rekkymend humans for doin all the werk….dogs is reserve for nappin an eatin

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a pro painter, Earl! Maybe we should get you to come do our house!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you got some good treats for all that work!

    ReplyDelete