Friday 13 June 2014

The Pet Parade and Paws Up - Lets Play Spot the Dog!

Can you spot the Dog (Earl) in this photo?


You'll need good eyesight because I've shrunken this photo of Earl… you'll have to spot him! 

If you can see him, describe where he is and what he is doing in the photo!

P.S. NO ENLARGING THE PHOTO ALLOWED! I have disabled this feature! But 'reading' glasses ARE allowed!!

Have fun partying with the Pet Parade and Paws Up! Its Friday! today!


We're participating in the Pet Parade Blog Hop hosted by Rascal and Rocco, and co-hosted by Jan's Funny FarmBasil the Bionic CatBarking from the Bayou, and Love is being Owned by a Husky! - thanks guys!


P.S. Comments will not be replied to if they contain answers… as this would spoil it for later commenters. Be patient - we will get back to you after giving everyone the weekend to comment!



12 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure I see him! Hard to tell, but I think he is laying down by that fence in the shade?
    Thanks for linking up pal!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have found him. Is he lying down by the back fence? He does blend in well though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're like Jan, we need a magnifying glass to see anything that small. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I sees him by da fence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep magnifying glass needed over here too. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I can see him way back there. Fun! Have a great weekend & thanks for joining in the Pet Parade! ~Rascal and Rocco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way back there… yeah… you too, no probs!

      WELL DON EVERYONE!
      Correct answers come from:

      ~ Jenna
      ~ Waggy Tales
      ~ Misaki
      ~ Whitley
      ~ Leah

      Thanks for joining in all!

      Delete