Monday 23 June 2014

Monday Mischief - Dog breath on Lens

And I was hoping to get a nice head shot, Earl! Oh well. I guess it turned into a bit of a canine selfie, if I am totally honest with you guys!

You know, poor 'ickle camera-y went a bit blind on us for a second.

I then faded, and I wiped the rest off. Dog breath.



Next, guess what he did?

Lick it, spit on it and slobber on it, before whining and running off to play again. I stopped taking photos for a little then. 

Those 3 properties are all what dog ownership is about! Oh, and the fur. Who can live without the fur for goodness sake?!



We're participating in the Monday Mischief Blog Hop hosted by Snoopy's DogblogMy Brown Newfies and Alfie's Blog - thanks again, guys!


21 comments:

  1. Haha! Oh Earl, that wasn't very helpful! I normally have dog hair on my lens...
    Wags and woofs from Imogen and Millie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Yeah, it wasn't really, was it? BOL!!

      Delete
  2. So that's how you stop them from taking the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit I'm not a fan of slobber or fur lol. Mr. N's shedding is negligible. We went to a workshop the other day and I came home with dog hair on me... despite not having gone near any of the other dogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL!!! Hehe. Well, that's kind of understandable for a dog owner though!

      Delete
  4. Now Earl, if you can just learn to click to button, you can take the photos yourself! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Earl is becoming a Diva! I guess he was telling you in no uncertain terms - "I don't wanna get ready for my close-up now, I wanna play!"
    Cathy Armato
    www.dogsluvusandweluvthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he sure is… I am very sure he was!

      Delete
  6. BOL!!!!! I think it's a great photo!!!! Love it Earl!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL!! We think we need to try that too Earl, it looks like fun!!
    Smileys!!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, yes, I as Earl really recommend you do so :-3

      Delete
  8. Haha Earl, good tongue shot! When Prince was young, he would always try to lick the camera when you tried to take a close up of him. I have a collection of pictures of his tongue somewhere from this period. I'm not sure if he grew out of it or if I have gotten better at pictures. I'm sure he would tell you, he grew out of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacey! Glad you like it! Aw, bless Prince! BOL!

      Delete