Monday 16 June 2014

Monday Mischief - How to protect your House and Human from Intruder Flies

Hi everybody and fur-bodies!!! Its Earl with the keyboard today (mwahahaha…). Yes, that's right! My human girl gave told me nicely to put paws to keys today and write a report on a 'How To' post. Well, the topic was my choice, of woofin' course. You sees, although my person mumsicles writes this blog the majority of the time, she gives me periodic access to writing posts myself. Its straight-forward, really… look. Its my website.

Anyway, I have chosen a very interesting and extravagant topic for y'alls todayz. TODAY, I will be talking about how YOU can protect your house and your human from the world's most deadliest, most frustratingly fast and weapon-armed, bloodthirsty monsters alive. And more than one have easy access to your house each day, especially in the summer months did you know?!

FLIES!! The buzzing, (woofin') little blighters!

Humph! So lets all arm, fellow dogs, and KILL these vicious, vampire-like beats together!

Step 1 - Get low. There's no point in tracking down and attacking a fly if you are easily seen by one, or the whole army. I swear in my barky ways that those little guys have super spy vision. Gadgets built into their tiny bodies…



Step 2 - Stay put like a good dog. You can all be good if you feel like it, so feel like it, my friends. Its for a very very good cause. And you'll reap the rewards not only for yourself but from your people too. If you move, you'll be avoided by the little minxes, meaning no chance whatsoever of catching one or several. Stay where you are, and DO NOT under any circumstances be seen - yes, including dinner, if that's possible.


Step 3 - Prepare your equally deadly fangs, look around you, staying alert at all times. Be wary of your surroundings. Don't let a single growl in anticipation seep out, or your done for!


Step 4 - Now is your chance. Count from down from 10… 10, 6, 3, 7, 122, 87, 999999, 1, 1, 22! Leap out from your hiding spot and rear up onto your hind legs for a split second… (sorry, I have to enlarge this one, its just so PAWsome!!)


Whoopsy!!! Please stand by…

ARGH!!!!!!!!!

…………………..



































Ok. My person has miraculously recovered from the hind-leg failure fall by me (shut up) and is back to continue taking the photos.

Step 5 - Simply, CHARGE!!!! D-d-la-d-d-la-d-d-la-la-LA!


Step 5 - Chase the little ones!!!! And then, once you've proudly done the deed in question (or not succeeded, in which you have an even better reason to do the following, however in a completely different way), flop back down with a cute little toy, put on the puppy-dog eyes and perfect the stance of your ears.

Oh, why hello my lovely mummy! Look how good I am being right now. Nothing at all happened when you weren't looking. I swear (crosses paws behind back)...

Step 6 - The final step… jump up with joy, rush outside and glare forward and around you. Now woof that growling howl, of:


We're joining Snoopy's DogblogMt Brown Newfies and Alfie's Blog for the Monday Mischief Blog Hop today! Thanks peeps.



18 comments:

  1. They don't like it when you eat them. We find them slow in the summer and we've taken out a few that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most come in in summer as well - PAWfect opportunity for us dogs!

      Delete
  2. Earl, I LOVE your photos! My dogs love chasing flies! Because we have chickens in the back yard, we have a ton of flies in summer! I'm usually armed with a taser tennis racket just for flies. And I make fly traps from soda bottles and tuck them in corners out of sight. They work beautifully. The dogs just can't keep up with the fly population here.
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Flea! Yeah, I don't blame them. Us dogs should unite and chase flies!! I shall have to tell my girl about your plans. But I think SHE, on the other hand, is too kind to ANY creature. When will she learn off me?!

      Delete
  3. Good boy, Earl! Mr. N hates it when we try to catch flies. He doesn't like the swatting sound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the step-by-step, Earl! I'm going to go try this out right away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL!!!! Very cute!!
    You get em boy!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL BOL Earl that is one of my favourite indoor pastimes. Peeps thinks it is gross when I eat them. Great hunting and you get a snack at the end. Pawsome tips dude. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think a like Molly! You too.

      Delete
  7. Way to keep your peoples safe! All homes need an Earl. In our house that is kitty's job.

    ReplyDelete