Saturday 21 June 2014

Video Time with Sepia Sat

Hi, y'all! Today, we're going to be sharing an ADORABLE video of Earl waving at the camera, as well as a few beautiful Sepia Snapshots! 

Now prepare to go "Awwwwww!!" -



Cute cute and cute, right?!

Now for an extra special Sepia Saturday photo to link to the video… because what the dog is Saturday without some Sepia action??!


And do you know why Sepia is an extra apt colour for today where we are? That's right! Its because its boiling hot and the sun is shining! Giving our blog that extra sunny feel.


We're participating in the Sepia Saturday Blog Hop hosted by Ruckus The Eskie- thanks pal!


18 comments:

  1. Paw waves back at you Earl. Quite talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! And...you saying "wave" is even more hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunny pictures make the best sepia effect! Earl's adorable I like to wave too but with both paws! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Thanks! BOL! Earl can *high-ten* too!

      Delete
  4. You're right...I said "Awwww!" That is a precious trick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice trick, Earl! If I could could do that, I'd wave right back at you...but I can't. I can high five, though...hows about that instead? BOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! I can't view the video currently as I only have access to my tablet, but I will come back tomorrow to see! Love the photo though!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww indeed and so cute. Have a serene Sunday and enjoy some big easy today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete