Thursday 26 June 2014

Thoughtless Thursday - Pet Blogger Influencer - Infographic (Pet Purchases) & what did we win again??

Hi guys! We have a little bit of a different post for you today… And its all about the latest Blogpaws Community, Pet Blogger Influencer Pet Blogging Infographic!! We're a tad late at this compared to other bloggers… but there hasn't yet been a new one, so today I am going to post a bit about it and the results it shows on pet bloggers.


CLICK image to enlarge

So today, I will be answering some of the featured results. 

Do I buy products after working with a brand? - Well, I don't particularly have a very  strong and consistent partnership with any brand, however I would do and at least take a strong interest and tell others about the brand too. 
Am I the main pet purchaser in my home? - I would say that I buy the most things for Earl, but not necessarily the most amount of money. Its more quantity where my money and I are concerned!! I buy everything imaginable for my little Earl dog with most of my money, because Earl and dogs in general are my life.
How much on average do I spend on pet care, supplies, and food? - Well, my parents buy all the food for Earl etc, however I buy all his toys, his beds, his crates, his leads, membership at our club, etc. So I would say it really depends. I am not in change for buying the regular supplies in our household.
Is working with brands part of my blogging strategy? - In a way. Plenty of times I have posted about other brands, and I try to give the companies I work with publicity - obviously, because I work with them to do just that!
Do you donate to any rescue/rescue shelter causes? - I am very guilty and full of regrets to say no. That is simply because I do not work! I am not a working adult! So the money I do get is usually off family members. In the future, I would love to donate some of my wages to animal charities and rescues! I really want to help out more, but at the time being, it is almost impossible in my situation and life circumstances.
Where do I shop for my pet products? - That's a dead easy one! I shop mainly for Earl at Pets Corner and Pets At Home - they have great quality products on sale every visit. And Pets At Home even have their own in-shop groomers, and pet vets!!
How do I use my Pet Blogger voice? - My main goal as a pet blogger is to give you, my readers, great places to buy for your pets, and even buy pet-related things for yourself! See my Some Cool Stuff page on my blog to see some of the companies we love to work with and promote in a small way!
What type of retailers would I like to work with? - I have had more human but pet-related product companies come to me for help shouting about their businesses. I would LOVE to see more pet product companies come to me for help - I think soon it'll have to be me who comes forward to grant permission of a new possible online partnership! Sometimes you have to be the come to come forward, right? 

I hope you learned a little bit more about what goes on behind the scenes at Earl's World!, when it comes to interacting and dealing with companies to promote, and where we like to shop.

We also do not promote companies which sell prong collars, and other dangerous and inappropriate pet products (obviously).


We love working with companies - and their PRODUCTS!

I especially like the treats they sell, says Earl!

In the future I would definitely be interested in more serious advertising from people, affiliate programs, earning some money from this blog, and getting products for product reviews from a company. However we're still small scale at the time being, and it'll take some more time and investigation, not to mention thought! So hold your breath, because we'll make sure everyone knows when the time comes!!

If you would like to be part of the widespread Blogpaws Pet Blogger network, full of friendly and fellow cyberpals, and then even stretch out further and apply to become a Pet Blogger Influencer Group Member, join the community HERE! By joining, you yourself can also become part of the Infographic participating and posting about crew, where you see first the new Infographics and ideas to help enlighten and improve your's and other's pet blogging life! You won't ever be sorry following!

Oh, and I almost forgot! Look what Earl and I won through the post again! AGAIN! I mean, MORE wins! Yeah.



2 bags of Vets Kitchen Dry food! Chicken and Brown rice flavoured!

As Earl isn't fed on this brand, we are donating one bag to our dog club's rescue centre, and keeping one to mix in with Earl's food a little and have as extra treats :-)

He loves it, of course!

Its healthy, and made by a professional vet, too!!


The bite size pieces are good for smaller dogs especially.


Mmmm! Tasty! More! MORE NOW!

Have a great Thursday, and see you tomorrow to celebrate for FRIDAY!! YEAH!! We can't wait!



We're participating in the Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop hosted very kindly by Ruckus The Eskie and Love is Being Owned by a Husky! - even thought this post is everything BUT thoughtless!! - thanks again, guys, for a fantastic hop!












8 comments:

  1. Looks like you are off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to learn more about you! I'm sure you will have all kinds of pet brands contacting you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of my spare money goes on Pickles!!! The more I read about you and Earl the more it sounds like me and Pickles. We are totally devoted to our furry friends.iIts Pickles birthday in July she's already got more presents than she needs but we have them to spoil them.hope you and Earl have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!!! Hehe! Yeah, I have to agree! It sure does show we are devoted. Aw, bless Pickles! We hope to see you and Pickles at a future Agility Nuts? :-)

      Delete
  4. Yummmmmy That food looks tasty!!!
    We loved this infographic, such great info and thanks so much for linking it to thoughtless Thursday!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is!
      Yeah, it is a good'en for sure! No problem!

      Delete