Monday 30 June 2014

Monday Mischief - Tired, Hot, wanna be alone

This is Earl's new 'OK, I'm tired, I'm hot, leave me alone now' space!


Tired. Hot. Need time to refresh self.

Don't we all need one of these places?!


Am I hidden now??

Am I hidden NOW??

Bark Out Loud! 


Ok, I'm done, where'd the fun go??

THERE'S the fun!!! Smiles!!

What a funny pup!

Come on, Earl, lets go chase that fun again!



We're participating in the Monday Mischief Blog Hop hosted by Snoopy's DogblogMy Brown Newfies and Alfie's Blog - thanks again guys, for a fab and entertaining weekly hop!


13 comments:

  1. Sometimes a guy just needs to be alone....
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hiding spot! By chance were and wabbits in that bush too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most unfortunately, no such look as of yet, Earl remarks.

      Delete
  3. Oh Earl, I'm hot, tired & want to be alone too! But I can't fit under any of the bushes in our yard. You're so lucky you have a spot to call your own - Enjoy it!
    Cathy Armato
    www.dogsluvusandweluvthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah± Aw, poor you. Thanks, Earl sure will alright!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Its a wonderful hidey hole Whitley! You have one? x

      Delete
  5. Aw! Thank you SO much!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pre-fur to hide in da coolin of da fridge…da peeple is not always aproov of dat Earl my pal…*shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahah! You crazy pup1!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete