Sunday 29 December 2013

Black and White Sunday - The First Daisy

Hi y'all! 

Well, alert alert, we found the first sign of spring in out back garden yesterday! The first daisy to pop up from our backyard's earth.




We're definitely looking forward to the New Year which is fast approaching!

And we have to sneak a coloured photo of the daisy in too…


Have a happy Sunday!

We are participating in Black and White Sunday kindly hosted by Dachshund Nola and Sugar the Golden Retriever.



Earl and I.

P.S. Thanks all for joining in the 2-weekly dog polls like I reminded in one of my previous posts! Your votes are very interesting and I look forward to posting about the winner. There's still some good hours to vote - make your's count!

21 comments:

  1. Obvioiusly you are not in Minnesota where we won't see the ground for a couple months and the temps are below zero Fahrenheit. It is refreshing to see a daisy when we are in the midst of winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Earl, for bringing us a sign of spring!

    From Susan and the gang from Life with Dogs and Cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Earl - thanks for sharing that daisy with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PAWsome, it's a mini daisy. We just started our Winter ... Enjoy your Sunday and Happy Black n White Sunday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A daisy. We're still trying to have winter here. I want it to get lots colder and stop having the Santa Ana winds, they make me feel all out of sorts. Glad to see you are IN sorts. Your friend Cooper from 2catsandacattledog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Middle of winter here in the UK.

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, those photos are gorgeous!
    It's awesome that you found me through the YKC magazine.
    I've had a good ol' read of your blog and will continue to do so- thanks for introducing me to it, dude!
    Jasper x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasper! Glad you like our blog :-) I have wrote a letter into YKC Fetch about our blog :)

      Delete
  8. I got excited just because I got to walk on the grass for the first time in a month! We are months away from anything growing so lucky you! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. You'll get your share in a few months when we're turning to a hot summer!

      Delete
  9. We won't get to see any of those where I live for a few more months yet, winter officially started only a week ago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty little daisy! Thank you for sharing. Such beautiful pictures. Hope you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! We are buried under snow. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are actually quite sad not to have had snow this year - its always greener on the other slide I guess BOL

      Delete