Sunday 15 December 2013

Black and White Sunday - Well-done toys!

Today, Earl and I attended our dog club's Christmas Celebrations party! We played party games and ate food. Earl and I came 3rd in fancy dress, our team won the agility, and I won the raffle :)

Here are Earl's prize toys in b&w:









And we have to slot one full-colour photo in, just to show everyone the lovely Xmas tree dec we had made for us as a raffle prize (which we won!) We also got a box of 2 flashing safety lights given to us!




Earl and I.



8 comments:

  1. Looks like a multi purpose toy, fetch + tug. ENJOY! Happy Black n White Sunday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ToyS note the S ! There are 2 toys there, sort of together BOL

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are fun toys, agreed! Hope you can get your paws on some similar to enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Hi Y'all!

    Oh me oh my! What a fun time! Love the Christmas ornament, too. (my Human told me to say that about the Christmas ornament...'cause if I can't carry it around and play with it...well...but she loves it.)

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete