Wednesday 18 December 2013

Meet the Bloggers Blog Hop! (& Advent 18)

Weee! We are super excited to be joining in with the Meet the Bloggers hop today, which is basically where everyone gets to know a bit more about the people behind the blogs. 

The unique and cool hop is hosted by these fine blogs:

Go Pet Friendly
I Just Want More Puppies
Kol's Notes
No Dog About It
The Daily Dog Blog
My Brown Newfies
Cindy' Lu's Muse
Life with Desmond
Bringing Up Bella
Heart Like a Dog
Rescued Insanity
Peggy's Pet Place
NEPA Pets

So… I will be answering 10 pawsome questions about myself today, which you may not have known before! But before we begin, I will give a short self-presentation to give y'all an insight.

I am the person who has done EVERYTHING to bring up this blog. You will know me as Earl Lover (the name behind this is obvious… but it isn't my real name!). To me, getting Earl about 4 years ago now was like winning the largest cash lottery in the universe. He has ben my rock and soulmate ever since :-)

Earl was the sleepy, quiet, loving one who always crept onto my knee for a cuddle and fuss every time I went to visit him, which was every week until he was 8 weeks old and we were allowed to bring him home to live with us forever.

So now, lets move onto some questions about moi.

1. What is your favourite non-animal related movie?

Ahh, eeee. That's juts gotta be Gulivers Travels. A very moving and real but fake sort of watch if you get what I mean. I just LOVE adventure - so this one is really one to fit the bill for me I think!

2. What is one thing you have to do every day?

… Its dog walking! It is dog walking for every dog owner… and if its not, I am ashamed of you my fellows!

3. What is your favourite meal?

Pizza, beans, and potato faces. It just a superb dish. Maybe not the healthiest, but great for occasional teas. I love dipping my potato faces into tomato ketchup as well - is that not strange, because I have a feeling it is?! Just the entire thing makes my mouth water. I can already taste it!

4. What one word would people who know you use to describe you?

'Kind'. I can be quiet and shy to some, and like a nutter to others, but regardless, I am always kind to people and that is how they would describe me.

5. If your pets could talk, what one word would THEY use to describe you?

Earl would call me 'fun'. I am always doing something with him which is fun, and he knows it!

6. What is one thing you have done that you are most proud of?

That is pip-squeak easy. I saved a dog from getting run over by a car and returned her safely home again after she escaped from her household.

7. How is your pet most like you?

I would say Earl is most like me in the way that he is sensitive.

8. What do you do for a living?

I am still a busy school person, but hope to in the future work with animals (mainly dogs) e.g. become a vet, a dog handler etc etc etc.

9. If you could have one power, what would it be?

To make whatever I wanted to happen. I have in mind right now things like save animals and people when I need to, or even freeze time in a crisis so I can think about what I should do to make things OK.

10. What inspired you to start blogging?

My beloved Pet Forum! A lot of the other lovely members had fun blogs, and I knew I wanted one following Earl and I and all our wonderful adventures together. It has now progressed into a popular, fun, web page which is almost like a part-time job now! I LOVE it!




18th













Earl and I.

13 comments:

  1. What is a potato face? Sounds like an insult!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. No, not an insult - I should have called them smiley potato faces, sorry! They are basically just potatoes made in the shape of smiley faces. Serarch them in google :-))

      Best wishes.

      Delete
  2. Ah great post! I love to learn more about the humans behind the blog, great job!!!
    ((Hugs)) from your husky pals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Earl,
    We love potato smiley faces too! Great meeting you and your blog!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes, they are so 'nommy' as we say… BOL

      Delete
  4. Kind is a wonderful thing to be. :)

    Thanks for joining the hop - I really enjoyed reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is - I am very pleased to hold that title. Glad you enjoyed the post. Please keep reading our blog! :-))

      Delete
  5. Potato faces?? Are they like french fries? Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen the potato faced fries before....never ate them, but I've seen them. I love how you made up some of your own questions, I wish I'd thought of those to add to the list, but me thinks you cheated a bit....I don't see a photo of YOU. ;-)

    Thanks for joining the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admit that I don't get out to walk Chester and Gretel every day. I can try to hide behind the excuse that they are 10 lbs and don't absolutely need it every day but I know that isn't completely true. I know they can survive without it but they could walk for two hours every day and barely be tired. I have been better about daily walks the last few months and we try to get out at least 5 days a week. I CAN say that one of those "walks" is typical a 5+ mile hike.

    ReplyDelete