Saturday 21 December 2013

Dearest Santa Paws… (& Advent 21)

So guys! Today I am handing over the words to my canine companion. Earl will be giving you his most thought-up list of things he wishes to receive on Christmas Day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi y'all!

So what y'all fellow dawgs want for Xmus? Well I'll tell ya what I want! I want… Oh yea… I am supposed to be writing this to Santa Paws!


Dearest Santa Paws…


For Christmas this year I would like some form of nommy food, possibly a bone or two. I would also quite like something to kill - like a toy to roll on all day and put to its death. Something that would get me jumping around with excitement on the morning itself would be much appreciated. I would LOVE something massive as well please please please… that includes loads of goodies in one! Oh and WHAT am I like?!?!! I totally forgot to tell you dearest Santa Paws that I have been super good ALL year this year! Happy with me? You betta bring me those pressies! Please. Oh yeah. And one more present I would be delighted and honoured to be able to mention and hint for to you is a raggy toy. I love running around with those thing and tugging them and killing them (rolling around on them with absolute glee). Come on Mr SP, make one dawggies Xmus this year! You treated me well last year. So just to wrap this letter up and make sure you DO make me happy on the morning of the morning itself, I have won some amazing stuff at agility competitions this year, and have continued making my owner smile constantly when I am around her. That really deserves some good'ens for Christmas ain't it? 


Woof-u!

Yours sinc-paw-ely,


Earl.
My hopes are high again this year!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, lets hope Santa Paws brings Earl all he wants for a Merry Christmas this year ;-)

And of course his human too…!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

21st













Earl and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment