Monday 23 December 2013

Monday Mischief - Xmas peeking (& Advent 23 & Another Win)

I have wrapped and stored all Earls presents underneath my mini Christmas tree in my bedroom (just goes to show how good I am at hiding stuff BOL). But when he jumped upon my bed this morning, he took a peek and stared them straight on! I had to get him down - I don't want him spoiling the surprise for himself! How mischievous!!



Shhhh… don't say anything!

I think the anticipation is just to much for him - it is for me!!

I also received a parcel this morning and it turns out I have won a fee bag of JWB dog food! 



Happy Christmas Eve Eve :-D



23rd













Earl and I.

10 comments:

  1. I guess you never can fool a dog's nose. Happy Christmas Eve Eve to you, too.

    From the gang at Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ear, I can tell you that I also know exactly where my Christmas gifts are hidden. BoL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't disappoint your owners though! Earl did his in a sneaky way, but I was to good for that ;-)

      Delete
  3. He is probably dreaming of the presents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO dog food! Always a score. Congrats friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, you can never EVER go wrong with food.

      Delete
  5. You had better listen for a chair being scooted over to the dresser. He looks like he might have a plan!! Merry Christmas and congratulations on the free dog food! WooHoo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily that didn't happen BOL. He's got his pressies now :-*

      Delete