Tuesday 10 December 2013

Tasty Tuesday - Natures Snack links (& Advent 10)










Do you ever think about the healthiness of what snacks you are giving your dog? When you think 'all natural treat' do you sprint to the shops in an attempt to pick up something commercial with the label of '100% natural'? Do you ever think of fruit and veg? Well, including natural sugars, which are acceptable, they can be a great snack.

Here are some links to good websites talking all about what is good and dangerous fruit and vegetable wise for your dog and other pets:

Paws around Berkshire
Trupanion
Animal Discovery
Champdogs
Dogheirs
Pet360
Pet thenest
Paws for Reaction
Diamond Paws
A Creature Comfort
Peter Dobias
Blue Aspen Originals
Ehow
Downsizer
Dogforums
Knoji
I Love Dogs
SlimDoggy
Examiner

Earl loves fruit and veg! 


Taking the carrot...

...And the orange!

And sorry about the fact that the date at the top of the post says 'Monday' - its because I created the post Monday and published Tuesday :-/


Back to normal next post though guys!

10th



















Earl and I.




8 comments:

  1. We eat pretty healthy. I myself am not much for veggies but I love fruit. My two sisters like veggies a lot. Eating healthy isn't that hard if you pay attention to what you are doing. Happy Tasty Tuesday! Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good Emma - nothing like a good diet to keep you feeling refreshed :)

      Delete
  2. I eat pretty healthy too but unlike Emma, I prefer my veggies over fruits. I absolutely love the orange veggies - carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin and squash. Yummy!
    *high paw*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Earl loves both, he really doesn't care! I even caught Earl licking the carved pumpkin round its eye over the Howl-O-Ween period! BOL! OMD!

      Delete
  3. haha! I love your face in that one! LOL
    My girls Love carrots also!
    (((hugs))) from "love is being owned by a husky"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Notice when the flash goes off Earl ALWAYS has his eyes shut :P

      Delete
  4. Golden LOVE carrots. You have a PAWsome list of familiar sites. Happy Tasty Tuesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrots!!!!!! Carrots!!!!!!!! Glad you find the sites helpful :)

      Delete