Thursday 19 December 2013

This 'N That Thursday - Old memoris (& Advent 19)

Hi y'all and happy Thursday!! 

Today I am delighted to be joining 2 Brown Dawgs Blog and Ruckus The Eskie the hosts of the hop.

I thought that TNT would be a good opportunity to share some nice past memories of Earl and I, which include photos and statements. P.S. Some photos may be of poor quality, because I had not got my hands on a good camera yet in that time!!


Before we had a new living room decorated

Earl resting on an old blanket

When we first got our tent

When we first discovered MarrowRings

Earl's first try out with a new coat

A sunny barbecue before those tennis balls were destroyed

At a relatives when Earl had his fur at its hairiest

Ah. Those have really brought things back to me and made me smile :-)

19th
Nativity Dog













Earl and I.

P.S. Remember to take part in our 2 weekly dog polls - they're super fun - just scroll to the very bottom of the blog page! :-D

2 comments:

  1. Hi Earl! I am so happy to meet you. I saw you on a blog hop. I'm Pixel and I'd love to be friends. I loved all the photos of you. Mommy and I both agree you are adorable!
    Come visit me sometime...Pixel
    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hopping onto This N That Thursday! Nice to have you here. Be sure to link up this Saturday. I have some Sepia fun set up :D

    ReplyDelete