Saturday 28 December 2013

Bought a Bundle

My apologies for the 2nd post of the day, but I just could not resist! Earl has been spoilt by yours truly once again! With a shopping spree to Pets At Home and Pets Corner, you just can't leave with nothing… nor can you simply leave with 1 or 2 little bits…

I bought Earl:

~ A ball launcher (our old one snapped)
~ A glowing ball (for dark walks and plays)
~ Another tube of bubbles (need a new one to send an Earl-jumping video into You've Been Framed!)
~ A flashing collar (so his entire neck is seen not just his front - this will go alongside his flashing tag).
~ A Stagler Antler Chew (his old one was 'closed' or 'whole' (you choose which word!!) and he was getting bored of the flavourlessness!)

I also bought for myself:

~ A Crufts Magazine (I read all my Your Dog this morning!!)

And I also picked up a free copy of Pets At Home's VIP Magazine. Joining VIP is free and points go to a pet charity of your choice. You also get a free welcome pack and 20% off purchases! Well worth it, and all you have to do is fill in a form and pay NOTHING! Why would anyone resist?!

Anyway, here is Earl's new bundle:



And here are the flashy things:


The collar (has a fast flash mode, a slow flash mode, and a standstill mode).

The ball (glows when bounced and stays on for a time period before needing bouncing again).

I could not be happier with my purchases! 

Definitely consider joining Pets At Home VIP Club.

And guess what Earl is busying himself at now? You guessed it!…



UPDATE: 2 hours on, the chew is too dangerous a choking hazard! I think he chewed it down so much because it is open and not whole making it softer.

Earl and I.

1 comment: