Friday 20 December 2013

Follow-Up Friday - Finally the holidays! (& Advent 20)

Today, I broke up for the Christmas holidays… and phew. I was unbelievably tired after returning home after a busy day hard working and it set me in a bad mood. Now however, I am feeling most fine, as I look forward to sharing the festive, most fun holiday with my beloved Earl. But as December wraps itself up for the next week, we prepare to say goodbye to the fun Advent Calendar we have been doing here, with a fun festive photo of Earl everyday. It has been a joy, and they will be back next year!

So I only have one somebody to reply to their comment… and that is Kelley Caton who wondered what the heck potato smiley faces were on my Meet the Bloggers Blog Hop! (& Advent 18)

She said: 

"What are potato faces? Sounds like an insult!"

Hi Kelley, thanks for commenting and viewing our blog. I shall rephrase them as potato smiley faces; they are basically manufactured potatoes in the shape of smiley faces! They are yummy, and look like this:


They taste great with ketchup - try 'em!

Happy Friday everybody, and enjoy your Christmas. No worries though, as there will be many more posts BEFOREhand, to get everyone even more in the mood!

Have a great time getting excited about it, and thanks to Jodi from Heart Like A Dog for hosting the hop.


By Heart Like a Dog

20th 
(Psssst… we thought we'd give you a pic to make you giggle now the holiday has began!














Earl and I.

6 comments:

  1. Earl, I always love your pics!!! They r always such a great mixture of cute and funny!
    I will miss your festive advent calendar pics! And BTW, I lobe those potato faces!! Soooo good!
    ((Husky hugz))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eee thanks! We will miss the advent pics as well ;-( And potato faces are very nice… mmmm… thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Awesome follow-up, thanks so much for joining the blog hop, I hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, and your welcome. I am feeling still a little overloaded, but a nice holiday for 2 entire weeks beckons some relaxing and fun-time-having :-D Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL my hubby loves those silly little smilie faces. Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete