Saturday 14 December 2013

Saturday Nomming (& Advent 14)

Its s….s….s….s….Saturday (yay!) and we have the ENTIRE weekend to enjoy ahead of us! I will start off with some great photos, edited by yours truly, of Earl nomming away at his kibble in his Green early this morning. They are some interesting photos getting right into the dogs dinner!











It keeps him busy for ages! Most of the time he just uses his mouth, and other times he uses his paws and flicks kibble pieces halfway across the house BOL!

Hope everyone has a barking good weekend!

14th













Earl and I.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so neat!! I remember years ago when I had a black lab, she had a horrid habit of eating WAY to fast!! So fast sometimes she would literally throw up afterwards! I wish I had one of those back then lol!! It would have helped a bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete