Friday 27 December 2013

Follow-Up Friday - Responses from 26/12/13

Hi, y'all! Welcome to this week's edition of Follow-Up Friday hosted by Jodi from Heart Like a Dog.

Today we have some responses to those comments posed on 26/12/13 (yesterday) on our post This 'N That Thursday - Boxing Day Play.

Stephen Pelletier said:

"Sure looks like Earl is having a great Christmas - lots of fun, food and games!"

He is! And I forgot to mention - he is also having fun stretching out, chilling on our sofa/my bed/the chair/his blanket…!

YourSpecialDog said:

"Earl looks like he is having so much fun, nice meeting you and welcome to our blog"

Hello! Thank you for stopping by at our blog. Your's is great and no doubt I will be keeping up with it. Nice meeting you.

Jenna,Mark Drady said:

"Glad u had fun with your bubbles Earl!
And I love the pics of u jumping in the air like that lol!!!,,
((Husky Hugz)) and I hope u had a great Xmas!"

Hi Jenna, thank you. There will be many more jumping photos of my little dawg to come don't you worry - as regular readers who have been reading this blog for quite a while will know, there have already been some amazing jumping pics! Including my AirDog post! Have a scout through the posts and see if you can find them :-)

M. K. Clinton said:

"What a fun time Earl looks to be having! i think Bentley would love that food, he is a big fan of carrots. I'm glad you had a great holiday!"

Thank you! I am sure most dogs would love that food - it even smells appetising - is that not strange?

2browndawgs said:

"Thanks so much for participating in TNT. Earl sure got some good stuff, which I see made him jump for joy. :)"

His stuff really did make him jump for joy! And your welcome - I am a keen participator in blog hops such as TNT - such fun!

Ruckus Eskie said:

"Wow you are such a hopper (not just blog hopping either!) Also, Advent is over! So fast! Thanks for linking up with This 'N That Thursday Blog Hop! See you next week, if not earlier.""

Hi Ruckus - you will definitely see us earlier (if all goes well)! And your welcome when it comes to TNT - to you what I said to the Brown Dawgs :-) Advent really has come and gone so fast! I remember the excitement on Xmas Eve and now Xmas Day itself is a day back! Whoa. Won't be long 'til next year I'm betting you!

Thanks for commenting everyone/everydog!

All other comments in which I didn't reply to on this post have been answered on the blog page - if that is you and your comment, go to the comments of the post you commented on. If you can't remember, give us a shout and we'll reply again! Its really no problem - its the very least I could do to a bunch of such paw-some readers!!


See Stephen? Chillaxing in hope of a biscuit ;-)

We're participating in Follow-Up Friday kindly hosted by Jodi Stone from Heart Like a Dog

Have a great Friday and weekend every blogger and every guest!

Earl and I.

6 comments:

  1. Nice wrap up to the week. I look forward to more jumping pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Earl had a great Christmas week. I perused through your photo library and love his pictures! Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and thank you for joining the blog hop!! It's fun to highlight reader's comments, isn't it? Glad you all had a nice holiday but you are right, it comes and then goes by so fast. Whatever happened to it taking so long, like when we were kids? ;-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When your having fun, time goes so fast - when your bored, it drags. Why can't it be the other way may I ask?!

      Delete