Sunday 18 May 2014

Black And White Sunday - Ball Bungee

The other day, I was rummaging through my disastrously packed wardrobe of random objects when I found an old catapult of mine! So I brought it out and Earl was straight for a look, no surprise, bless him! So I decided this would be the perfect time for some photo shoots. And guess what Earl thought it was used for WANTED to do with it? No, you're wrong. WRONG WRONG and wrong. What are you like?! Its NOT food this time!! Its Earl crackle ball, alright! Hehe, but I don't blame your assumption whatsoever for obvious Earl-knowldge reasons.




So I gave it a shot - literally, a SHOT! - and it went flying across the room as expected. However, Earl, the lovely little minx, just stood there and watch me take photos of a pointless little event. Earl, I don't write a dog blog just for myself, or it would be pretend, wouldn't it?!


But as soon as the bungee went away again, and so did the camera, Earl was back to playing normally.

Oh, and I should also share with you - Earl first checking out his new ball launcher.



So its now…



So Earl had a very willing and very funny time himself, while I just amused myself, ROFLing because of our clashing partnership in working on the B&W Sunday post. But it all turned out pretty good - looking back I'm SURE you had a BOL or few as well!



We're as happy as to be joining Dachshund Nola and Sugar The Golden Retriever today for the Black And White Sunday Blog Hop!

See you tomorrow for some mischief you will probably never forget!











31 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet shot of Earl, that first picture! Love it. Cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the old ball launcher vs the new ball launcher photo. Great contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something new always calls for an investigation in my opinion. Love b/w pics with the color splash too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that first shot! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We bought a couple of ball launchers, too. Only one really works, and I love it. The slingshot style doesn't seem to work or impress my pups.

    --Wags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the slingshot is rubbish, frankly, at PROPERLY launching balls, BOL.

      Delete
  6. Great shots! Earl is just the cuteness little guy. We love our crinkle ball too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks double time! Crinkle balls are PAWsome.

      Delete
  7. I wonder if one of those could be modified for cats. The peep could fling a nip mouse across the room for me or somethin'. That would be fun!

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure one could certainly be! Yep, sounds great! You have a plan, Nissy!

      Delete
  8. WOW! that's a COOL Toy!!! ENJOY! Happy Black n White Sunday. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!!! That toy looks so much fun!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo that looks like fun. Sara would love that ball bungee..saying hi this lovely b&w Sunday ~ mutts-n-bones~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, love the first photo, Earl is so dang cute! That looks like a very fun toy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahah! Why is it that sometimes they seem camera shy. Dogs must sense that you're trying to capture the perfect moment. I love the comment "I don't write a dog blog just for myself!" !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool... I love the way you do selective coloring!! and I love the bungee idea... so much fun to have another fetch tool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The first pic is so cute. Bet you will have a lot of fun with that. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like great fun and I love what you did with all the pictures. Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was! Thanks, we love colour splash too.

      Delete
  16. I was neber innerested in balls Earl my pal…dunno why…Lola be da same….i prefer nappin an eatin..proper terrier pursoots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All to their own! Earl loves eating much more though, Marley friend!

      Delete