Saturday 31 May 2014

Sepia Saturday - Riding Happy

I recently purchased myself a new bicycle - I think its truly PAWsome! And just to personalise it that little bit more, I stuck some paw-print stickers all over it - now THAT is what you call a true dog lover! Going to the limits and covering EVERYTHING with dog-related stuff! Which is totally what I do! And today, Earl had a go…





And trying to push the pedals a bit...


Doen't he look just the biker?!

And if you were wondering what the colour contrast really was, then here you go:





We're participating in the Sepia Saturday Blog Hop hosted by Ruckus The Eskie - thanks, pal!

AND ARE YOU ALL READY? Because tomorrow, the Pinch Punch Post Blog Hop hosted by us and My Dog Diaries begins! You have 10 full days to link up, until Tuesday 10th at midnight! So a full 10 days! How PAWsome is that? Link up and tell us what you've been up to the past month, and plans for the next with your pet(s)!


29 comments:

  1. Hey Earl are you running beside the bike when your peep are running the bike? I love to run beside my mom's bike. Sniff from Laika and Vaks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at that moment, but I am sure Earl would love to do that!

      Delete
  2. Fab photos Earl, as always! We've certainly missed your blog these last few weeks with us being out of the loop. Awesome bike too Summer! Mum is going to get a new bike at some point. She keeps joking about getting me a basket for the front of it... At least I hope she's joking?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bernie! Aw, glad to have you back!! Thanks RE the bike! I made the same joke about Earl funnily enough, haha! I just know he wouldn't stand it though.

      Delete
  3. What a great bike! Maybe Earl can ride in a basket like Toto?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a pro bike- enjoy your rides!

    Dina and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice new ride. I bet Earl would love a side car. Do they make those for bicycles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm sure he would BOL. I don't actually know if they do!!

      Delete
  6. Hey Earl - We started riding recently. The Boys tag along also, we don't go fast or far but we enjoy our short trots around the neighborhood and local park trails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Earl looks like he is ready to ROLL! Love the paw prints on your bike, they are super cute! I'm hoping to start bike riding with Isis this Summer using a bike leash.
    - Catherine Armato
    www.dogsluvusandweluvthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, he sure is! Thanks!
      Have fun!
      We were thinking of taking Earl to the riverbank and letting him run alongside off leash, where he can explore the bank and the countryside as well!

      Delete
  8. Wow Earl do you get to ride in a basket? Have a serene Sunday and let us all partake of some big easy today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Earl looks pawesome in Sepia...and so does your new bike! Oh...and yes, I got your emails and I still have several limericks to write so don't worry. I just haven't found time to write and post them yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Thanks so much! Oh cool! That's relieving. Sorry. I was just curious! Thanks so much Oz, you're a truly PAWsome pal!! :-)

      Delete
  10. Love the paws on the new bike!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love what you did with your bike!!!!! that is just PAWsome!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Typist and Clapton is into cyclin Earl my pal…they is doin it all da time….keeps em bizee and out of I furs I gess….

    ReplyDelete