Saturday 24 May 2014

Special Saturday with Sepia

Today, we're putting something a little different on here at EW. 

We're going to be sharing something lovely we found in a lovely book recently, that highlights our appreciation of our dogs and also fames Earl!



Isn't this lovely? I can't believe I found something with my dog's name in it! 


And I thought I would also share something I created myself, as part of an English project, that describes dogs in a lovely manner.

Click to enlarge

There is never one day I forget how lucky I am to have Earl :-) It is the most truly special thing in the world to me. Now we were supposed to have a dog agility competition today, but it got cancelled due to rain. I was gutted. It was a 2 day Championship, and over 1000 people and even more dogs were going. But instead, I am going to have a fun day just at home with Earl - and practice our HTM routine for a show in June! 



We're participating in the Sepia Saturday Blog Hop hosted by Ruckus The Eskie - thanks again, pal!


22 comments:

  1. Never a better day than one spent with your special pup or pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a beautiful post! I love your art BTW! Great job!
    Have a terrific weekend!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a cute toon. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cartoon and quote silhouette. You and Earl stay dry and snuggly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To bad about the rain. But good you could spend the day cuddling with Earl. Sniff and wags from Laika and Vaks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about this post is wonderful! From the 'Earl star' to a fun day at home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the poem! And Earl being in the book is great! A shame about the competition but a day at home is fun, especially practising HTM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool english project. I've never seen something like that before. Have a great holiday weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! shape poetry. And I seized the dog opportunity. You too!! :-)

      Delete
  9. What a creative english project and awesome pic of our dear friend Earl

    Thanks for sharing on Sepia Saturday- Ruckus the Eskie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thanks again!

      No problem Ruckus!

      Delete